PDA

View Full Version : Turpin joins Boulder Motorsports

Jon
April 26th, 2010, 09:06 AM
While at Miller Motorsports this past weekend racing, I had the opportunity to see Shane and folks he's ready to go. He had the opportunity to sit on his new steed. That being the Boulder Motorsports Pierobon FO 42 that I had been racing this season with some degree of success. I have to admit that though I have only been a bit successful, Shane will be a great addition to the team and help further development this awesome motorbike for them and may even help me a bit in the process. Great to see you buddy and welcome back, I really look forward to you assistance.

Tornado
April 26th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Hey John, It was great to see you. Your bike looks great and you looked great on it. :D :D I can't wait to work with you and win some races on the new F042!!! Thank you Boulder Motorsports for all your help this year!!!

talladega
April 29th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Ducati and Boulder Motorsports are the fastest! Congrats to BMS and Shane Turpin for a great match. We look foward to seeing you both out there....

cromer611
April 29th, 2010, 06:19 PM
i just jizzed in my pants
http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Custom%20Bikes/Pierobon%20FO42%20Ducati.htm