PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Pitbull Trailer Restraint System $200

Doughboy
April 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM
The ultimate setup for securing your bike during transport. $280 on the web, this one has never been installed.

Chris
seven two zero nine three nine two seven six seven

zedx6rroadracer
April 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Pics and for what bike setup. getting one here shortly but if I can get it for a discount, why not.

random hero
April 27th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Guys... I called Doughboy @ 8pm Sunday night, met him Monday at noon to pick stuff up. Super guy, very good to deal with... I saw these w/my own eyes, they look brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase other items from him..... :D

Doughboy
April 27th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks again for the biz, Luke. And the bump as well!

No time for pix so here's the link to check it out. The system is the same for almost all bikes as far as I know, only difference being the axle pins for different bikes and now the mounting bolt option chosen for each kit. I've got pins for K7 GSXR 600's, carbureted SV 650's and late model Aprilia RS125's all of which I used on the same trailer restraint setup. You'll be psyched once you pull the trigger here, or elsewhere.

http://www.pit-bull.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PBMSA&Product_Code=F0075B-000&Category_Code=TSsuzuki

zedx6rroadracer
April 28th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Well I would def take you up on the offer but owning a kawi, unfortunately, it won't work and I have not been able to find anyone who sells just the pins. Great buy though for a suzuki owner. Looks like I'm going to have to buy new...

Ray-Ray
April 29th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Well I would def take you up on the offer but owning a kawi, unfortunately, it won't work and I have not been able to find anyone who sells just the pins. Great buy though for a suzuki owner. Looks like I'm going to have to buy new...

You can get the pins directly from Pit-Bull.com

zedx6rroadracer
April 29th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Yeah I saw them on pitbull, unfortunately not for my 04 zx6rr. The price for the pins is 80 so if I add that to the price doughboy is selling his restraint for I come out at the same price as new. Again great deal just not for me. Just going to order a new one.

Doughboy
April 29th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah I saw them on pitbull, unfortunately not for my 04 zx6rr. The price for the pins is 80 so if I add that to the price doughboy is selling his restraint for I come out at the same price as new. Again great deal just not for me. Just going to order a new one.

Communication is key. Follow your heart.