PDA

View Full Version : Novice Looking for Someone to Pit With

GSXRScott
April 17th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I'm looking for someone to pit with at the upcoming race weekend at HPR. Willing to chip in for generator fuel. Also willing to help out with pit duties, tire mounting etc.. on Sunday as I will only be doing the one race race (sportsman) that day. Thanks.

N1K
April 26th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I wont be there sunday but if ya decide to race sat. I'll help ya out.

GSXRScott
April 27th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Ok. Right now there is a 20% chance of snow before noon but if the weather turns around I'll be there for sure. Yellow and black R6 stuffed in the back of a white Tacoma.

T Baggins
April 27th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Hey Scott, we'll find somebody to stick you with - don't worry...

toptier
April 27th, 2010, 08:55 AM
you can pit next to me. I'll be glad to help you out. Just look for me in the pits. My race number is 168 and I have ABATE of Colorado logos on my trailer and bike.

KFinn
April 27th, 2010, 10:43 AM
you can pit next to me. I'll be glad to help you out. Just look for me in the pits. My race number is 168 and I have ABATE of Colorado logos on my trailer and bike.You Pit Sharing Whore!!!! :D

You already told me I could pit with you. :( You two timing cheating dog!

LOL

jprider
April 27th, 2010, 07:24 PM
you can pit next to me. I'll be glad to help you out. Just look for me in the pits. My race number is 168 and I have ABATE of Colorado logos on my trailer and bike.You Pit Sharing Whore!!!! :D

You already told me I could pit with you. :( You two timing cheating dog!

LOL

Kevin
You can pit with me, I will be beside Jon; plenty of room

John

KFinn
April 27th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Thanks Jon.... I will be the innards of a Jon sandwich. I definitely planned on pitting with the 2 of you since I knew you were sharing some things. Should be a good time.

GSXRScott
April 30th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Ok thanks Jon #168 I'll be looking for you.