PDA

View Full Version : God damn but you all being real quiet

Bartman
April 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
The races are just a few week away, wheres the banter the BS shit talking. You people are BORING me.
Bartman

KFinn
April 15th, 2010, 08:26 PM
So..... you finished your taxes. You may be happy or depressed. You were hoping to come to the board for some amusement and we have failed you..... Hmmm maybe you should have just skipped doing your taxes? :D Just kidding.

Your virtual lapdance awaits you, just not from me. :P hehe

Surely someone around here would line up for an ole ride on the bartmobile. :lol:

cromer611
April 15th, 2010, 08:54 PM
i just farted, and i found it amusing. i know bart does.

Desmodromico
April 16th, 2010, 08:19 AM
I'm going to make a bold prediction and call my shot.....

I'll be slow...

CaneZach
April 16th, 2010, 08:24 AM

I'll be slow...

Yeah? I'm gonna one-up ya'! I'll be slow-ER!!!!

Bartman
April 16th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Ok now thats a little better, keep the BS comin.

snay
April 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM
We need a Davy Stone he can stir the shit !!

vort3xr6
April 16th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I am gonna wreck everyone out in turn 1 depuniet style.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/randy.gif

JK :lol:

d2dracer
April 16th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I am glad Desmo and Cane plan on being extra slow so I can have some people to pass.

:twisted:

Desmodromico
April 16th, 2010, 04:06 PM
I'm so slow I won't arrive at Vortexr6's pile up before the crash truck....

Motodrew
April 16th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Stay behind me Brad.

vort3xr6
April 16th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Stay behind me Brad.

Problem is I think that will be more of a problem than I want it to be.

CaneZach
April 16th, 2010, 04:38 PM
We need a Davy Stone he can stir the shit !!

From the WERA board? That dude can get a thread HEATED!!! It's quite a spectacle to behold!

Bartman
April 16th, 2010, 04:44 PM
We have had our share of dumbasses over the years but nobody on Stones level of irritability. Some people just have that innate ability to piss off everyone around them.

Scored51
April 16th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Good to know you've got heroes, Bart!

davy4575
April 16th, 2010, 08:22 PM

I'll be slow...

Yeah? I'm gonna one-up ya'! I'll be slow-ER!!!!
Im so slow that I make the pit speed look fast, and on top of that, I have the line picking skills and consitancy of a retarded child on a crack bender with bad depth perception.

Admiting you have a problem is the first step to recovery....admiting you need recovery is the first step to it being a problem

snay
April 16th, 2010, 09:35 PM
We have had our share of dumbasses over the years but nobody on Stones level of irritability. Some people just have that innate ability to piss off everyone around them.
LOL ask Turpin to tell the story of the first time that he met Stone its a good one :wink:

Jon
April 16th, 2010, 10:10 PM
I would love to hear the story of Stone and Turpin, give him a shout and get him to write one up because that Stone guy talks more shit than I've seen in my twenty years of racing

rybo
April 17th, 2010, 08:01 AM
This is the most bizarre trash talking thread I've ever seen!

Everyone here is claiming to be slow and trashing on themselves. Maybe it's reverse psychology?

davy4575
April 17th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Well, Im completely new and really am slow, so I have absolutely no merrits to talk any crap yet, once I start learning and getting better I will be happy to though. For now its all about seat-time, learning and picking your guys brains. Its really annoying to me to be below a level of personal performance that I know is obtainable, Ill get there.

Bartman
April 17th, 2010, 04:34 PM
I have heard the Davy VS Turpin story, it is really funny. Hopefully Super Shane comes on and gives the full story for I could not do it justice so I will not try.
It is amazing how incredibly stupid we are when we are young and full of well you know what. Of course we don't see that until we get old enough to see how stupid we really were, some people of course never get there. Me included sometimes.
Now when it comes to shit talking the worse you are the better your shit talkin needs to be to compensate for your lack of speed. As you get faster you no longer need to shit talk and you sit back and listen to all the BS around you for amusement.
Glad to see others out there are exited about the new season, this is my 20th year doin this shit and every year I still get exited for it to get started.

GSXRScott
April 18th, 2010, 03:20 AM
I am gonna wreck everyone out in turn 1 depuniet style.:

I'll make sure to grid behind you so I can get a good view of the melee.

Tornado
April 18th, 2010, 12:07 PM
So you guys really want to here how davie stone and I met?

Jon
April 19th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Yeah Shane that guy is truly a legend in his own mind while you and your capabilities are a class act. Somehow, I see a slight personality difference.

freddiewest
April 19th, 2010, 07:48 AM
I met him for the first time at a CCS event in March, at Firebird, I have also been lucky enough to pit next to Shane at last years Millers Race....

What a contrast in attitudes!!, Shane was very giving of his experience, helped me out when we found one of my Michelin's had split from the cold weather, a extremely nice person and a wonderful family that he introduced us too.. helped us newbies with lines and sat down with us even though he was extremely busy!!! Something I will never forget!!

My experience with Davie was hmmmm how do we say interesting, his crew borrowed my service manual, tools, and he was a very unique (being nice here) person to meet, needless to say I spent very little time with him as he seems to drive people away from himself and his ego...

JMO

ZiaThunder
April 19th, 2010, 03:54 PM
So you guys really want to here how davie stone and I met?

Yes! You always have great stories.

Tornado
April 20th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Ok here we go. I was racing a WERA race in Vegas in 05. I had never herd of Dave Stone, he had just won all of the amateur races at Daytona in October. So I am out in expert fast practice when I catch Davie and his only friend at the time in the racing world. :lol: Sorry. We are all going into turn one at the same time, and Davie and his only friend are yelling at each other around every corner of the race track. They are playing games like out braking each other and other crazy stupid shit. So I passed them both going into turn one up the inside and scared the hell out of both of them. Dave and his only friend missed turn one and went out in the Vegas dirt. I finished the practice and went to my pits, and that's when all hell broke loose. Davie comes running over to my pits and is screaming at the top of his lungs. Don't you ever pull a bullshit pass like that on me ever again. Do you know who I am? And I said no who are you. I just got back from Daytona and I am a national champion. Nobody pulls passes like that on me. So I said if you guys want to fuck around on the race track maybe you should do it in expert slow, some of us are here to make money!!! And that's when the WERA officials came to my pits to see what all the yelling was about. They told me that he has been in trouble before with them and will I fill out a form so they can remove him from the track. I said no I don't want any trouble and everything was fine. So Davie left and came back at the end of the day and said he was sorry for the trouble. The End. :D

Jon
April 20th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Too funny, when someone asks me if I know who they are I always have to ask others if they know the person as they seem to be suffering from amnesia and can't recall.

TRK
April 21st, 2010, 04:59 PM
Thats awesome.
Shane PM us your digits, we would love to say hi when we get to Miller
-Mohammer

rybo
May 7th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Bringin' it back:

This is "expert level" shit talking here from the above named "expert"

this thread is cracking me up!

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=252771

rforsythe
May 7th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Glad to see my past experiences with DS weren't an isolated experience. :lol: Best part was watching him and his buddy screw around so much they pushed each other off the attitudes at Miller, then claim later that they meant to just cut that whole section of track off through the dirt to save time. Riiiight.

I'm surprised rybo isn't shit talking in here, the aerodynamic coefficient of his head should give him a clear advantage.