PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hersh Trashed Parts Sale Update

brunswick
April 12th, 2010, 12:14 PM
just to let you guys know, nothing has ever been resolved on this and I'm still sitting on the damaged, crappy parts he sent me http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231035 . Since he won't respond to any of my attempts to contact him I'm posting here publicly that I'd be willing to settle the whole matter and drop everything if he'd simply refund me 50% of what I paid him for the parts. Obviously since I'm in Canada, there's limited avenues for resolution on this but at least I wanted to let everyone know "buyer beware" and always see the stuff Aaron is selling you before you pay for it."....

cromer611
April 12th, 2010, 12:34 PM
i believe his attorney told him not to respond to any posts, which is why he is staying silent.

brunswick
April 12th, 2010, 12:38 PM
thats ok, but he can still make it right and burry this

N1K
April 12th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Do need 09 zx6 stuff?? My boy has everything mint forsale black too no tank though

freddiewest
April 12th, 2010, 05:00 PM
For some reason I don't think he is looking to buy, especially after his experience with the previous seller, don't blame him at all, good luck and sorry it happened from one of our group...

brunswick
April 12th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Do need 09 zx6 stuff?? My boy has everything mint forsale black too no tank though

i bought my remaining pieces from kawi dealer. its been a good 6 months and im just getting it finished now.