PDA

View Full Version : Shane Turpin Rides Again!!!

Vanmar Racing
April 8th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Check this S**T out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeIwm1gWGsc

Wow Shane! Way to go!

Bartman
April 8th, 2010, 09:08 PM
You crazy SOB do not highside that monster.

cromer611
April 8th, 2010, 10:03 PM
thats too freakin cool, but still.... take it ez brotha

benfoxmra95
April 9th, 2010, 02:00 AM
So if you click through some of the YouTube links from his bike video above you can see some onbike video of shanes fast laps at miller.

Holy crap... It appears to be a 600 he's riding. The tach barely spends any time at all below 12k throughout the lap. How can anyone be that smooth with the throttle and bike, awesome.

The first time I saw Shane on the track was when I was a novice and he passed me off the track in the dirt at Second creek. Think this was in the late nineties and I thought to myself, that guy is crazy he's goin to crash riding like that...... :0

then I saw him win ror on a Ducati at steamboat. When he came around in the lead people in paddock went crazy cheering. You just had to be there.

can't wait to see you on the track again buddy! Your one in a million!

dragos13
April 9th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Coolest shit I've seen in a while :D

phildrummond
April 9th, 2010, 11:37 AM
I keep looking for a "Like" button on this forum but can't find one. Good to see you pedaling. Go easy on the jumps though, eh?

Jon
April 9th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Yo Tornado,
First, I heard that they said you'd have to be trained to walk again and it was at that point I realized that whomever said that had no earthly clue who they were dealing with.
But please take it easy my boy as I'll still be around and you can romp all over me by seasons end!

glenngsxr
April 9th, 2010, 01:15 PM
HA! "can you bunny hop"? uhhh, no.

Tornado
April 9th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I am trying like hell to make the first race. Can I race my wheel chair? :lol:

Bartman
April 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Shane you can prolly race any damn thing you want. Hell bring it and I will bring mine and we can have a wheelie contest.

Jon
April 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM
See,
I told all you guys he would be racing the first event.

snay
April 11th, 2010, 07:22 AM
See,
I told all you guys he would be racing the first event.
I went out to Miller yesterday and helped Shane with some clean up and I would say you are right Jon :shock: !!