PDA

View Full Version : Timing for Race School/Open Practice Weekend

Scored51
April 6th, 2010, 09:37 AM
For everyone heading out to HPR this coming weekend!

I will have the timing system up and running to work out the cobwebs in the equipment and the operator. I will be posting times, and transponder fleet will be charged and available to rent for those who have not purchased one yet and need to prove they are faster than they were last year.

Thanks,

peteyt328
April 6th, 2010, 09:42 AM
NICE!!

Jon
April 6th, 2010, 12:24 PM
If I'm faster than last year on this years bike....well that would be truly amazing. For now though I'm going to just try to be faster than the guy in front of me!

OUTLAWD
April 6th, 2010, 12:44 PM
maybe you can just leave my times off the sheet...haha

NVM...found it

Scored51
April 6th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Hey Jon,

Isn't it the older you get, the faster you were? :lol:

vort3xr6
April 6th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I have not registered my transponder with the club yet. Chris what is the procedure for that?

OUTLAWD
April 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM
^^ with stupid

JenJen
April 6th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I have not registered my transponder with the club yet. Chris what is the procedure for that?

Well guys you will need to see Sir Chris to do that, you can just go to the Race day office to find him...... :D but you will probably need some goodies to have him enter you in..... He likes Brownies or beer your choice!! :lol:

See you all this weekend!!
JenJen[/quote]

NossLou
April 6th, 2010, 10:48 PM
holy crap this is awesome!!! Much appreciated...now i get to find out if mine works where it sits through CF....

elvis8310@hotmail.com
April 7th, 2010, 08:08 AM

Just tell him it my old one and to change it to your #