PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Pit-Bull Forklift Front Stand

gsnyder828
April 6th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Like the title says - looking for a forklift (not steering tube) front stand from Pit-Bull. Prefer used, but will consider new as well.

Tried saving some $$ buying a lesser brand - ended up wasting $$. ](*,)

PM me with what you have / $$.

Thanks,

g

James W
April 12th, 2010, 07:11 AM
you still need one?

gsnyder828
April 12th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Yes!

Jon
April 12th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Didn't I sell you one about three years ago Geoff, what happened to that one?

gsnyder828
April 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Didn't I sell you one about three years ago Geoff, what happened to that one?

For an old guy your memory isn't too bad... :lol:

I gave that stand to a new racer who bought my old bike. I believe it's still being used in the MRA pits.

Jon
April 12th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Understood and I've done the same myself. These days though I'm holding onto the few stands I've got and I should be prepared for the rest of my career!
In other words, I've got a Pit Bull under fork stand but this ones not for sale in the event that the step son who is leaning towards racing under my tutelage decides to race or do track days. It's just a matter of time helping me in the pits before he's done watching and wants to try the track.

James W
April 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM
lockhart phillips front stand under forks aluminium four wheels near new condition send me your number and i will send u a pic or very stable its not wobly like a handy stand part # 213-540 in the lp catalog $149 retail

gsnyder828
April 14th, 2010, 08:33 AM
lockhart phillips front stand under forks aluminium four wheels near new condition send me your number and i will send u a pic or very stable its not wobly like a handy stand part # 213-540 in the lp catalog $149 retail

Thanks - but I've decided to stick with Pit-Bull since I've already got one fork-lift stand and the steering stem converter...

Looks like I'll be buying new. Any local (Denver) shops have one in stock?

gsnyder828
April 14th, 2010, 09:02 AM

Thanks - but I've decided to stick with Pit-Bull since I've already got one fork-lift stand and the steering stem converter...

Looks like I'll be buying new. Any local (Denver) shops have one in stock?