PDA

View Full Version : Need leathers for race school!!!!!!

mopoet178
April 2nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
Could anyone out there lend me leathers for the race school? This is the only thing keeping me from being fully prepared for the school.

Ideally I am looking to buy a used set soon, so if you are looking to sell yours, than I am interested. I don't care if they are ugly and disgusting, or if they need a bit of repair. I just need it to hold together and hold me together. Ugly leathers tend to be cheaper anyway.

I am about 6 foot, about 185 lbs, ~42 inches around the chest when measured right under the armpits.

Even if I cant buy leathers, I still need to borrow for the race school. I am schooling on Sunday, so maybe if you are schooling Saturday I could borrow and drop them off on my way back through Denver Sunday night? Ill be at HPR all weekend cornerworking when I'm not schooling.

Help me out guys! This is all that's holding me back!

Thanks!

-Marshal

spitfirekid57
April 2nd, 2010, 04:00 PM
Hey call me I have a set you can borrow or buy from me! I never use them anymore! Very Nice set! 720-385-7760! Call anytime!

OUTLAWD
April 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM
if you still need a set, i've got my 2 pc that should fiti'm getting schooled on sat

snay
April 4th, 2010, 01:27 PM
I have a 1 pice suit that will fit pm me your e mail and i can send pics used 3 times $250.00