PDA

View Full Version : Truck inventory and repair ****UPDATE ****

Timmay!
March 25th, 2010, 07:29 PM
It appears that we will have to find a new location to do this. Boots has taken ill (get well soon Boots) and cannot accommodate us at his home. I am hoping Faster Mototrsports will be able to loan us some square footage. Please stay posted here for further.

VParra '06EquipMgr
March 26th, 2010, 07:35 AM
-------------THIS IS AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST-----------------------------
--------------FRIDAY MORNING 03.26.10 UPDATE------------------------------

"Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."
Herodotus, Inscription, New York City Post Office, adapted from Herodotus
Greek historian & traveler (484 BC - 430 BC)

Well that's the Postal Service . . . the MRA plays it much safer and we will have our Truck Cleaning Party at High Plains Race Track on April 10, 2010 since it will be raining and snowing tomorrow.

However, We will need a Fantastic turn out to help staff the track for the MRA Race Day School and help with sorting out the MRA Truck.

Lunch will be served for those that help out on the track or with the truck.

Please bring any Portable Electric Power tools and other basic hand tools.

Tim Young will post up later regarding the change of venue due to weather.

Also want to Thank Boots (not Booths) for offering his place to begin with and hope his recovering is speedy and complete.

Please pass this info along to all those who were planning or thinking of going to help out tomorrow 03.27.10 Saturday in Commerce City . . . IT HAS BEEN CHANGE TO RACE SCHOOL DATE 04.10.10 @ HIGH PLAIN IN BEYERS

(High Plains Raceway - 93301 E Highway 36, Deertrail, Colorado 80105
Directions: High Plains Raceway is located on U.S. Highway 36, 17 miles east of Byers. This is 60 miles (and less than one hour) east of the I-25 & I-70 interchange, known locally as the Mousetrap. At Byers (exit #328), exit I-70 (which bends to the south towards Limon) taking Highway 36 due east 17 miles. The track is on your left, with the entrance at the Easternmost side of the property)

Looking forward to seeing all the veteran corner workers and all the new ones we will have this season.

It’s a new season, new riders mixed with a veteran group and crew. Please come out and support your “One and Only Colorado Motorcycle Road Racing Association”

Any questions, please post up here or IM me.

Vinny
------------THIS IS THE END OF AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST --------------

[/b]

Timmay!
March 27th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Thanks for being on top of this Vince. :)