PDA

View Full Version : Race school app. deadline??

super-zhero
March 22nd, 2010, 05:20 PM
sorry, didnt see it on the form and want to get a friend to come as well but am I too late to get us signed up?
Also, is the friday night class at the track and if so can we leave our trailer there overnight if we choose the sat. track day.
thanks
scotty m

rybo
March 22nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
Scott,

Have him send it in; I'm still accepting them!

Friday night is NOT at the track, it's at the Club Workshop next to Faster. The track will not open for entry until Saturday AM.

Scott

LordLosh
March 22nd, 2010, 07:55 PM
So i printed all the forms off the web and filled them all out for the medical, registrar for class, t shirts, and everything else i could find that i thought applied to me and mailed them in. Do i need to do this all over again online? I thought i was ahead of the game sending in all that stuff months ago. Sorry i haven't made it to a meeting yet but i just wanna make sure i got all my ducks in a row and i haven't herd anything back or had my credit card charged for anything yet?

super-zhero
March 22nd, 2010, 08:08 PM
printing and sending soon.
thanks for the quick reply scott

Scotty M.

Oh yeah which day has the least people on the track so far?

rybo
March 22nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
Scotty,

As of right now there are less people signed up for Sunday.

Looking forward to it!

Scott

LordLosh
March 24th, 2010, 11:29 AM
?Still no answer to my question?

rybo
March 24th, 2010, 11:40 AM
no need to do it again online. I have it.

Thanks

random hero
March 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Can we fax the racer school app? Also if I've already sent in my membership $ and info, do I still need to fill out the medical info sheets, etc for the school?

rybo
March 25th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Sorry, but no, you cannot fax the school app. Please mail it to me.

If I already have your membership app, then you don't need to fill out the medical forms again, just send the race school application.

thanks

Scott

R1-2NV
March 25th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Scott did you get my email to add the school>??? Also did you get my
request to change my MRA #????

T Baggins
March 25th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Scott did you get my email to add the school>??? Also did you get my
request to change my MRA #????

Just a suggestion...

For the most expeditious service, it would help us a BUNCH if you (and by "you" I mean ALL OF YOU who ask questions like this) would include your NAME and CONTACT INFO on these sorts of posts... Believe it or not, we don't recognize everyone simply by their forum user ID. And the sooner we know WHO we're trying to answer, the quicker we're able to FIND find the answer.

Trying to help here... :D :wink:

R1-2NV
March 25th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Hey Tony its Steve Madison MRA # 527. I wanted for Scott to let
me know if my status change to expert is done and what # of the 2 I gave
him will work so I can order graphics. Also if he added me to the race school.
I'm not sure if he can do that. But he can use the same CC# and info I sent on the original app for racing this year. I just need to know like now.
As its just a week away. I took his advise on the school to dust off some of
the cobwebs and to get time on track. IMO a much better deal than doing
some one on one track time.

Thanks

Steve

T Baggins
March 25th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Gotcha Steve, and totally cool - you're doing the right thing in taking the school again!

I'm not griping - I just had been noticing the many people (and especially new guys) are sending PM's and posting things asking for specific answers, and none of us know who they are...

We can ALL help you guys much quicker if you'll start by telling us who you are... :D

random hero
March 25th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry Tony, I thought our contact info was in our "profile" Luke Wuckert here, Novice #106... I mailed off my app today, signed up for Saturday, what does the lapping day cost post school, and is that done through MRA or HPR? Thanks, sorry to bug you guys

OH.... when should we see our license and paperwork show up in the mail (if we get anything before the race school or first race weekend)

wuckert135@gmail.com

dragos13
March 26th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Hey Luke, if you complete the race school on Saturday then you can definitely come out and practice on Sunday. The cost is $150/day or $90/half day. This will be done through the MRA, not HPR.

As for the licenses, Scott usually sends them out in bundles. You can be sure that you will have yours in time for the first race weekend. I'm sure Scott can jump on here and clarify when you can expect to receive it.

T Baggins
March 26th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry Tony, I thought our contact info was in our "profile" Luke Wuckert here, Novice #106... I mailed off my app today, signed up for Saturday, what does the lapping day cost post school, and is that done through MRA or HPR? Thanks, sorry to bug you guys

OH.... when should we see our license and paperwork show up in the mail (if we get anything before the race school or first race weekend)

wuckert135@gmail.com

Hey Luke,

Thanks for the note! Just for clarification, the profile only shows what you put in it... for example your's says only this:

Viewing profile :: random hero

novice Joined: 24 May 2005
Total posts: 18
[0.03% of total / 0.01 posts per day]
Find all posts by random hero
Interests: racing, racing.. racing

Anyway, to answer your questions:

Saturday school is great! You DO know that there is a classroom Friday night in Denver, yes?

Sunday practice will be thru MRA, not HPR as Casey said. Cost is $150 full, $90 half. You can sign up for it here: https://www.mra-racing.org/secure/practice

Though you won't be able to sign up for it until after Scott and Jen have had time to process your app. No biggie, you can also sign up at the track if necessary.

Ditto on the receiving your stuff back from Scott. He's working away from home during the week so is getting most of this done on weekends.

Either way we'll have you set and ready to race in plenty of time!
:D

random hero
March 26th, 2010, 12:15 PM
I'll update my profile... and I was unaware we had classroom Friday night. Where can I get all the details on the school, as I did sign up for Sat. class

T Baggins
March 26th, 2010, 07:39 PM
I'll have Scott Rybarik post all the details here soon, probably in a separate thread.

You should be getting a confirmation e-mail from him with all the nitty-gritty's sometime soon after he receives your app.

It's going to be at "Club Workshop" next to Faster on Friday at 6pm. ALL students (regardless if you're riding sat or sun) must attend the classroom.

random hero
March 27th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Awesome..... One of my bikes will be getting dyno tuned at Faster, so that works out great for pickup!!! :D

super-zhero
April 2nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
so my thread got jacked :lol: what is the last day that you can get the race school paperwork in? hopefully you have mine Scott R. but I have a friend Im still trying to get in the class.

thanks
Scotty Martinez
ye old #639

T Baggins
April 4th, 2010, 09:47 AM
so my thread got jacked :lol: what is the last day that you can get the race school paperwork in? hopefully you have mine Scott R. but I have a friend Im still trying to get in the class.

thanks
Scotty Martinez
ye old #639

Never too late. You can have your friend bring it to the classroom Friday night if that works best! :D

super-zhero
April 4th, 2010, 01:34 PM

thanks
Scotty Martinez
ye old #639

Never too late. You can have your friend bring it to the classroom Friday night if that works best! :D

thanks tony, I think we are all good then. see ya Fri.!
Scotty M