PDA

View Full Version : RACERS! Online PreReg is OPEN FOR 2010!

dave.gallant
March 15th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Get some here:

http://www.mra-racing.org/login

racedk6
March 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM
AMEX and Discovery are still available as an option.... :?:

T Baggins
March 16th, 2010, 09:23 AM
AMEX should "NOT" be an option. Discover yes, Amex no.

Dave, got that?

dave.gallant
March 16th, 2010, 09:43 AM
AMEX should "NOT" be an option. Discover yes, Amex no.

Dave, got that?

On it.

Tornado
April 9th, 2010, 03:02 PM
How do I pre-enter for the race season with the #1 plate? Does the MRA pay for my race entrys for the year?

rybo
April 9th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Shane,

I sent you a PM on this subject

Scott

Snowman
April 26th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Looks like I got charged twice for the first race. (I know I should really learn how to work this internet thing.) Sent an email to Lisa built she wants my rider number. Since I'm not a member of the MRA yet and was only trying to pay for Superstreet which number do I send her?

T Baggins
April 26th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Looks like I got charged twice for the first race. (I know I should really learn how to work this internet thing.) Sent an email to Lisa built she wants my rider number. Since I'm not a member of the MRA yet and was only trying to pay for Superstreet which number do I send her?

You should send her your Full Name, type of Credit Card, Amount, and last 4 digits.

You should have received a confirmation both times that says "Success you have registered for Super Street..." or something like that - and an e-mail too...

T Baggins
April 27th, 2010, 08:38 AM
I spoke with Lisa on this yesterday, she still hasn't received anything from you...

She's gonna need the info I mentioned above or a copy of your CC statement or something to help you out...

Lisa G
April 27th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Randall - It looks like by the time stamp that the submit button was hit twice at registration. This button is extra sensitive so just be careful and patient when doing on line registration. I sent you an email with the resolution. See you this weekend!!