PDA

View Full Version : The best idea for a racer on budget in a long time!

chris nami
March 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Hey everybody!
Motoskinz.com is a new sponsor for me, Chris Fuller #13, AND giving the MRA RIDERS a special hookup for the 2010 season. *

Are you getting ready to paint your new body work for this up coming season? Trying to figure out a totally wickedly cool design for your graphics? Want something that is fast, easy, LESS MONEY; weighs less than a nice paint job and its REPAIRABLE AT THE TRACK???...

Of course you do! Check this out!

Motoskinz.com / 920-238-9090

Motoskinz.com does full on custom graphics with your idea & their designer. *Or you can just pick one of many canned designs from their website. They add new designs often so check them out often.

If you call Motoskinz.com -give them this code 10-01-101 to get a GREAT discount. This code is linked to me, so...help a fellow rider out - GET
A QUOTE!! *Once you compare the time and money you save, you will thank me. Plus we will have product for sale trackside for the season.

Just think about all those HOURS of sanding, primer, masking, and
paintig, oh yeah clear coat and stickers. *Blaaaaaa - Now you can spend them at the track ACTUALLY RIDING!!!

Call me or text 720.434.4340 for more details
Ink.tsunami@yahoo.com, I can answer most of your questions.
Chris Fuller, #13

dragos13
March 10th, 2010, 12:47 PM
I was trying to get an idea of just how cheap this would be, but it says the code is invalid.

Do I enter this at the Paypal site? I saw nothing about a discount code on the MotoSkinz site.

chris nami
March 10th, 2010, 01:12 PM
I put a call into my guy but you may have to call them direct for the discount. Here's their number. 920-238-9090

Casy let me know if they can't get this resolved.

dragos13
March 10th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the followup Chris, much appreciated!

:)

Munch
March 10th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Post some details when you get the discount worked out, I have some people interested!

chris nami
March 10th, 2010, 09:38 PM
ok, so here is the deal the best i can explain it. keep in mind that these numbers are estimates because there are so many different kinds of bikes and applications.

motoskinz sell the wrap by the sheet for $115 each. they also charge $50 for custom design work. this is enough wrap to do about two dirt bikes...total of $165 bones.

the average street bike takes about 3.5 sheets...some less some more.
this would cost $432. if ya want custom graphics $50. total of $482.
(there are other companies comparable @ $550-$750)

the rate they are offering the MRA is $103 per sheet and a $25 design fee.
this adds up to about $415 bones for the sickest design you and a designer can come up with.
... plus if you were to crash and F up a side you would simply pull off that piece and put a new one on...no more sand primer or paint. or waiting forever for your GUY to get it done.(for a fraction of the cost of a whole new paint job.) its even lighter and stronger than paint, no more chips in your pimp shiz!!

motoskinz.com keeps your art on file for the season and they ship it to you.

my rep will be coming out to our first event to do some demos and help with installations.

i normally would never endorse a product in this way but i am super pumped about not having to mess with the paint thing.

right now the only catch... you have to call them to get set up with your specific needs...and give them my code 10-01-101

cromer611
March 10th, 2010, 09:42 PM
damn! thats sick! i guess ill have to throw my whip down in order to pick up a wrap : P

LordLosh
March 11th, 2010, 07:30 PM
So an all Blue carbon fiber wrap could be done right?

racedk6
March 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM
yes

chris nami
April 20th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Get some now! It's fresh like guacamole!

chris nami
July 21st, 2010, 08:56 PM
Bumpy

Munch
July 27th, 2010, 02:53 PM
I thought I read someone who was doing bike wraps was doing custom skins for Iphones. Can't seem to locate the thread. Anyone??