PDA

View Full Version : Race Day Schedule

TRK
March 9th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Any chance we can get a break in between qualifying and the first race? A tire change would be cool for those of us who race a few races LOL. Maybe have opening ceremonies be 20-25 minutes and after qualifying?

I am sure this has already been addressed, but if you ride up into RORO from RORU, can you use your RORU qualifying time? It would be a motivator to ride up in the class.

rybo
March 9th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Hey Shannon

Thanks for the phone call and the question. I did my best to try to balance the needs of everyone in the equation and this is what I've come up with. For now, consider it the schedule.

I will be talking with some of the other board members about your concerns and questions in the coming days.

Thanks again

Scott

T Baggins
March 10th, 2010, 07:58 AM
I am sure this has already been addressed, but if you ride up into RORO from RORU, can you use your RORU qualifying time? It would be a motivator to ride up in the class.

It has already been addressed, and the answer was no - you have to qualify separately for each. We run qualifying as if it were a "race" and the riders are gridded by best lap from that qualifying session. It would be brain damage to have to cross correlate for everyone who did or didn't run qualifying - and then determine what bike they were on and what class they were intending to qualify for...

You "can" run RORO without a qualifying time, and just grid behind the riders who "did" qualify.