PDA

View Full Version : Results from the two north super street meetings

JWinter
March 8th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Hi everyone! Here is the highlights from Feb. 27th and Mar. 7th meetings:
We had 4 riders show at the Ft. Collins meeting and five show for the Greeley meeting. The Greeley meeting was also a note taking session for those who showed because their friends (who couldn't make the meeting) wanted info as well. The meetings went well and a big thanks to Chris Dale for helping with both meetings. Rybo also helped with the Ft. Collins meeting.

The main questions involved: What tires to use, rider gear requirements, race day procedures, cost of class, and more questions about tires.

I think we as a club may have opened the door to really get more local people involved with the club.

Now that the weather is getting better I want to schedule a meeting like this once a month through the spring and summer. I can hit the ride nights up north and hand out flyers and hopefully continue to get the word out.

Jeff

Jon
March 8th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Sounds like the super street class is going to be one of the larger classes and from the excitement surrounding it one of the more competitive.
Someone needs to support it with painting and plastic welding services because repairing all that crashed street bodywork is worth a fortune. Any takers?

N1K
March 16th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I'm good at fixing plastics and anyone that has a 03-05 R6 or a new R6s that wants another set for this let me know I've got some.

OUTLAWD
April 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM
thanks for doing this Jeff, if you need a hand in the future with these meetings or want me to pass out flyers when you can't make it out, let me know.

Ive been spreading the word to the NoCo peeps I meet up with, but the idea of the track scares a few of them