PDA

View Full Version : How's this tire look..?

benfoxmra95
March 5th, 2010, 06:51 PM
http://superbikeplanet.com/image/2010/DMG/daytona/two/ELW14471.htm

you can't tell in this pic but my feet are freaking killing me...

I ran, walked, sprinted for the past 4 days at daytona.

Tire problems in the second race, 5th.... :(

rybo
March 5th, 2010, 11:23 PM
I don't know Ben...looks to be pretty good to me, but you're much closer to it. How's it look to you?

Glad to hear you're getting your exercise.

Have a safe trip home.

Scott

GNGSXR
March 6th, 2010, 03:10 PM
DO WORK!!!!!
the other two guys look like they are busting ass while youre tickling the tire!
:lol:

good job on the 5th place finish

Jon
March 6th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Come on Ben, you had my scooter down there didn't you ride it?

benfoxmra95
March 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM
I want to thank jonny g. For letting me use his scooter....

I did ride it. But they wouldn't let it behind the pit wall. And most of my treks were to and from the transporter.

Sitting in atlanta here delaaaaayed... After a delay at the dab airport.... People are yelling at the delta desk clerks...really.

Jon
March 6th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Ben,
If I were you I'd grab a cab and tell them to take you to the Varsity Down town for a delicious chili dog (or two) and some onion rings. Best damn chili dogs on the planet, I swear and the rings are even better.
Yeah I hear you on the amount of running around one can do down there. Seems pit road's longer than HPR but at least it doesn't have the hills or altitude.
Enjoy Atlanta's Hartfield Airport!

nwatkins176
March 8th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Ben saw you on the tube a few times. Glad you had a good time at Daytona

Mike Applegate
March 10th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I also saw you on t.v. Ben, you are now famous and oh so dreamy, just remember the camera adds 10 pounds...fatty.

snay
March 10th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I also saw you on t.v. Ben, you are now famous and oh so dreamy, just remember the camera adds 10 pounds...fatty.

Damn LOL