PDA

View Full Version : WTB- F3 RACE BODYWORK

snay
March 4th, 2010, 06:47 AM
I have no idea what is good or what yrs of body work will mount up its a 1997 cbr F3 for my son! If anyone has history\info or parts for this bike please post up Thanks Shawn

Scored51
March 4th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Most aftermarket body kits are labeled as F2/F3, so it's six of one, half dozen of the other. Either should work (assuming this is a race bike, or the equivalent), but make sure the windscreen is the correct model. I found they are slightly different if you have the stock fairing bracket.

The F2 years were '91-'94, and F3 '95-'98. Changes are generally subtle between the bikes but enough improvements to warrant a model designation change. Parts are somewhat interchangeable. What are you looking for specifically? I have quite a bit of junk, err stuff, for an F2 busy taking up space and collecting dust.

snay
March 4th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Most aftermarket body kits are labeled as F2/F3, so it's six of one, half dozen of the other. Either should work (assuming this is a race bike, or the equivalent), but make sure the windscreen is the correct model. I found they are slightly different if you have the stock fairing bracket.

The F2 years were '91-'94, and F3 '95-'98. Changes are generally subtle between the bikes but enough improvements to warrant a model designation change. Parts are somewhat interchangeable. What are you looking for specifically? I have quite a bit of junk, err stuff, for an F2 busy taking up space and collecting dust.

PM SENT!!!