PDA

View Full Version : Corner Worker Shirts

Wahooman
April 26th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Was talking with Joe through email on shirts. Last year Bob (spiderman) had contacted me on wanting to know if we would like to sponsor corner workers (hats/shirts, etc..) from Twin Peaks Powersports. At the time the season was almost over.
I didn't know where things stood with shirts as of now for the 2006 season or who to contact. I didn't know if a desing had been presented but was curious about helping out POSSIBLY...depending on situation. I have a few ideas regarding this.
I do all the clothing orders and stuff for the Colorado Sportbike Club so have someone who could help out with printing.
Maybe this is or is not an option but didn't know who to contact or discuss this further with.
Let me know.
Thanks.

Timmay!
May 1st, 2006, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the offer of assistance. I believe Kip and Joe have been in contact with you regarding the matter.

Wahooman
May 1st, 2006, 03:36 PM
Glen and I spoke briefly about it on Saturday....I will get back in contact with him on plans so we can get them going for upcoming races....thanks.
Curtis

Wahooman
June 18th, 2006, 12:28 PM
We should have the shirts for Miller.....they are done and Glen is picking them up for me....thanks again Glen!!

Wahooman
July 11th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Hope everyone that was at Miller got a corner crew shirt....they turned out nice. If you did not receive one they will be at the next race and are in the truck......see Kip, Vinny, or myself.
Thanks to all at Miller, I personally had a great time and good to see many of you again.
Hope Hastings will be ready and many of you will make it out there!

Curtis