PDA

View Full Version : Shark, KBC, Alpinestars gear, CHEAP! All must go!

Deeznutzr6
March 1st, 2010, 02:11 PM
Hello MRA Racers,

I am unloading the last of my race motorcycle road race gear and thought I would put it up here before ebaying it all. This is a chance for you to get some top not gear in excellent condition for CHEAP! Here is what I got:

1- Shark RSX Eagle XL (Clear and Crystal Blue Mirror Visors) No Scratches. Original MSRP $675. IM ASKING $275
2- KBC VR1 Euro XL (Blue, Silver, Red) Has a couple of cosmetic paint chips but no structural damage. Original MSRP $275. IM ASKING $100
3- KBC TK8 Excalibur Small (blue and white) MINT, this is my girlfriends helmet I bought for her to ride with me, turned it into a race bike before that ever happened, never worn! Original MSRP $275. IM ASKING $100
4- Alpinestar SMX Plus Boots (Black) worn for a season, in good condition, ready to protect someone else. (Size 10.5 US) Original MSRP $375. IM ASKING $100
5- Alpinestars GP Plus Gloves (Red White and blue) they have a bit of life left in them, couple of small holes in the right finger, easily sewn and repairable) Original MSRP $275. IM ASKING $50

Give me a call or shoot me an email of you need info or have questions.

Derek
derek.odriscoll@comcast.net