PDA

View Full Version : MRA Race License Apps *EARLY BIRD SPECIAL*

dragos13
March 1st, 2010, 11:53 AM
JUST A REMINDER:

Returning MRA members who renew before the application deadline of March 15, 2010 will save $50 on their 2010 Competition License. After March 15, 2010 the license fee goes up to $175. New MRA members will be charged the lesser fee of $125, regardless of when they apply.

You can hand deliver your license app to the General Meeting at the Walnut on March 10th as well!!!

Get them done NOW

:)

peteyt328
March 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM
When can we expect to see our licenses in the mail? I just want to make sure my info was actually received.

rybo
March 1st, 2010, 04:04 PM
Pete,

I have your application. They are processed in the order they come in, and I'm processing a batch of about 30 tonight. I take them to the post office in groups about that size. You should see yours either late this week or early next.

I will be bringing license packets for the folks I have completed to the General Meeting on the 10th. If you show up and want to collect your license then, that would be great as it saves us some postage.

Thanks

Scott

peteyt328
March 1st, 2010, 04:45 PM
Sounds good, thanks Scott! I am going to try and make it on the 10'th so you can hold on to it until after that.

snay
March 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM
When can we expect to see our licenses in the mail? I just want to make sure my info was actually received.

rybo
March 1st, 2010, 09:24 PM
Shawn,

I sent yours out last monday...you should see it any day now.

Please let me know if you don't have it by the middle of this week.

s

snay
March 1st, 2010, 10:25 PM
Shawn,

I sent yours out last monday...you should see it any day now.

Please let me know if you don't have it by the middle of this week.

s

I got mine that was supposed to be on my last post Im good thank you rybo :wink:

JimWilson29
March 5th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Printed applications available tonight at the Grand Prix Daytona 200 Bike Night Party and Shane Turpin Benefit. Stop by the MRA information table!
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=10291

racedk6
March 5th, 2010, 11:41 AM
I will be bringing mine to the meeting :wink:

KeithLincoln
March 15th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Hi -

I sent my application in back in Feb, and haven't received my license yet. Can you check on the status for me?
Thanks,

Keith Lincoln

rybo
March 16th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Keith,

I have your application and the info has been entered into the database. You should be good to register.

I'm sending the license packages in bulk because the postage has to be metered and applied at the post office.

You should see yours shortly.

Thanks

Scott

KeithLincoln
March 16th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Thanks Scott