PDA

View Full Version : Trailer

NossLou
February 28th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Any of you guys have any heads up to where to look for a good/used 12-16foot enclosed trailer...just missed a 16 footer tandem for 2300 on CL.

I'd appreciate it!

auzzy
February 28th, 2010, 07:55 PM
I do but, you would have to let me borrow it for the season skeez!

NossLou
February 28th, 2010, 08:20 PM
you are such a great help my friend :idea: :twisted:

thought maybe someone in the club may be selling one... found a sweet 16 footer for a steal out in Omaha but really don't want to make the drive...

keep your ears up and lemme know if you find anything...the deals are out there

cromer611
February 28th, 2010, 08:27 PM
i would say I would help you drive out there but. I swore to myself i would never drive in the direction of hastings evar evar evar!

NossLou
February 28th, 2010, 09:00 PM
:lol: now imagine Hastings times two.... not sure if the cost or the drive is worth that.... might end up in the ditch out of pure insanity!

Don't mind the trip to WY but the flatness will kill me.

peteyt328
March 1st, 2010, 03:55 PM
Your lookin for a trailer Nik? I need one too. Cromer, did you get a new trailer?

cromer611
March 1st, 2010, 03:57 PM
nope, I may be selling the one i was pulling with my jeep, we might be getting a truck : P

NossLou
March 1st, 2010, 06:53 PM
I will have a nice 12 footer in black Friday afternoon..... jeep can tow her, and when we go to miller I'll opt out for the truck

peteyt328
March 2nd, 2010, 10:19 AM
Nice! What kinda truck you lookin at Cromer?

Nik, thats sick where did you get it from? I'm gonna have to start sending my bikes to the track with you guys with big trailers!

NossLou
March 2nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
Traded my old trailer and a tiny amount of cash to a fellow up north who needed it on a farm, tried selling mine and he had a trade so it worked out perfect. I have to take mine up to him and pick his up Friday.

It will be nice to have a couch and a fold out bed rather than a truck bed to sleep in... plus I think I can keep the dogs out, instead of them jumping up in the truck bed and crashing with me.:lol:

Next thing on the list is a portable shower...with heat....since showers won't be happening next year.

I also got to figure how to mount shelves and all that crap inside it... got a spare 5 speaker surround sound system to put in it too :twisted:

peteyt328
March 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Damn, sounds like a steal man! Get a sun shower, thats a cheap way to get a hot shower at the end of the day.

NossLou
March 4th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Well turns out he ended up selling to a fellow from WY who offered more than his asking price on CL.... Kinda pissed me off, who actually does that?

Anyways I'm still in the hunt for another one now...and now have Friday to pull the bikes and get ready for Sunday!

peteyt328
March 5th, 2010, 08:45 AM
WOW, that is pretty low... but I guess money talks! Sorry man, there are lots of good trailer deals out there tho. I might come out to watch Sunday if I have nothing better to do

NossLou
March 5th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Going to look at one in the Springs and in Carbondale Sat. Hope one of them works out!

snay
March 5th, 2010, 10:06 AM
WWW.KSL.COM SALT LAKE CITY ADDS