PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mr. Winter!

rybo
February 28th, 2010, 09:06 AM
A quick thanks to Jeff Winter for putting together the Superstreet info session at Interstate Honda last night (2/27).

Jeff you ran and informative, content rich session and I'm sure as a result a number of people in the room will be attending our races this year.

Thank you

Scott

JWinter
March 1st, 2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks Scott! You were there and helped with this too!

We didn't have a big crowd...But it was a good crowd. If each one tells a friend and they tell a friend, hopefully we will get some consistent entries into the class. I have another meeting scheduled for this coming weekend and a few others later on when the weather gets warmer and people start riding more.

Big thanks to Greg @ Interstate Honda for staying and giving us a place to present. Also thanks to Chris Dale for coming and helping.

Jeff

Scored51
March 1st, 2010, 11:41 PM
Jeff,

I think we all had a good time, and there was really good dialogue going back and forth between everyone. Those in attendance were definitely talking like racers by the end of the meeting. Aren't you going to be hosting another meeting up north, or has that already taken place?

JWinter
March 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM
The next scheduled meeting is this coming Sunday evening at 7 p.m. The host is "your Place" Coffee which is located: 2308 W. 17th Street, Greeley, CO. 80631. I expect a bigger turn out for this meeting.

Jeff