PDA

View Full Version : New Dunlop dealer in town

Sol Performance
February 17th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Hey racers and other readers!
Just wanted to make a post to formerly introduce myself and business. My name is Oscar Solis. I own a local business dubbed Sol Performance.
I am picking up the contract to be the Dunlop Race Tire dealer for Colorado and the MRA.
A little about me. I have been working for Dunlop for the last 5 years. I have been to all the current AMA racing tracks (and some that aren't current). I have also worked a few domestic Moto GP races as well. However, before all of this, I started as being a part of the corner crew for the MRA!! I think I have a handle on how this racing thing works by now. :P

If you have any questions about orders, specs, etc. Please drop me a line at solperformance@gmail.com.

Right now I am working on trying to get the racers the best price I can so I might not have answers for that just yet but I will soon.

I know that service and/or availability has been a major problem in the past. I will pay special focus on those issues and make sure they are addressed as best as I possibly can!!

Thanks guys and gals. Let's have a great racing season!

Oscar Solis
Sol Performance/MRA Dunlop race tires

peromoto
March 8th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Hey racers and other readers!
Just wanted to make a post to formerly introduce myself and business. My name is Oscar Solis. I own a local business dubbed Sol Performance.
I am picking up the contract to be the Dunlop Race Tire dealer for Colorado and the MRA.
A little about me. I have been working for Dunlop for the last 5 years. I have been to all the current AMA racing tracks (and some that aren't current). I have also worked a few domestic Moto GP races as well. However, before all of this, I started as being a part of the corner crew for the MRA!! I think I have a handle on how this racing thing works by now. :P

If you have any questions about orders, specs, etc. Please drop me a line at solperformance@gmail.com.

Right now I am working on trying to get the racers the best price I can so I might not have answers for that just yet but I will soon.

I know that service and/or availability has been a major problem in the past. I will pay special focus on those issues and make sure they are addressed as best as I possibly can!!

Thanks guys and gals. Let's have a great racing season!

Oscar Solis
Sol Performance/MRA Dunlop race tires

Hey you!

Diane again from Pero Motorsports. Let's talk. Maybe we can help each other out. Can you call me and let's discuss your strategy. We might be able to work with each other hand in hand.
Diane Pero