PDA

View Full Version : P.rump trackday 1hr west of Las V

snay
February 12th, 2010, 11:41 AM
I got a call from a Guy in L V track day in P.rump Mr Brown has been on this track Ive been told its a fun track I have a Friend that lives in town and has a lot with h20 and power. I don't think you can camp at the track?? room for 5 or 6 rv's track is open to bikes Sat and Sunday march 1st Ill check on the date to be 100%

Jon
February 12th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Pahrump's Spring Mountain is a brilliant track for tests/ tunes and I've been there dozens of times through the years.
Most always the weather cooperates and always a good time with many brothels to peruse (though I've only heard this, and have NEVER, EVER been) I'm sure Mr Brown can tell you more about Aspen Rain at Sherri's Ranch.
If you don't go for the track day just go for the fun, and tell them Brownie sent you!

P.S. That's what Brown can do for you!

Throttleroller277
February 12th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Pahrump's Spring Mountain is a brilliant track for tests/ tunes and I've been there dozens of times through the years.
Most always the weather cooperates and always a good time with many brothels to peruse (though I've only heard this, and have NEVER, EVER been) I'm sure Mr Brown can tell you more about Aspen Rain at Sherri's Ranch.
If you don't go for the track day just go for the fun, and tell them Brownie sent you!

P.S. That's what Brown can do for you!

What Jon said!........ and yeah.... what Jon said!!! 8)

geez..... walk into an "establishment" one time with your buddies, and the first lady you see knows you by name....... you'll never live it down. :oops: :lol: 8)

snay
February 13th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Update its held by TAKEIT 2 THE TRACK.COM March 6th .7th If you want in you need to sign up on line they think it will fill up fast alot of riders have been waiting to get on this track!! Thats what they told me. Mr Brown you in???

snay
February 22nd, 2010, 08:03 PM
bump...... get the hell out of the snow and ride your bike it will be in the mid 70's :shock:

748vinny
March 12th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Look out for turn 4!