PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Booth Cost.

jbrowning
February 10th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Would anyone happen to know what the price is on a vendors booth for the weekend is at the races this coming season? I would just need a place to set up a table and put up a pop up canopy for some shelter from the sunshine. I asked the treasurer but she is on vacation and couldn't give me a answer till later. I'm not looking for anything set in stone, just a ball park figure will work for me.

Thank you
Jim Browning
Rockymtnphotos.com

cromer611
February 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM
what race this weekend?!

loujr
February 10th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Would anyone happen to know what the price is on a vendors booth for the weekend is at the races this coming season? I would just need a place to set up a table and put up a pop up canopy for some shelter from the sunshine. I asked the treasurer but she is on vacation and couldn't give me a answer till later. I'm not looking for anything set in stone, just a ball park figure will work for me.

Thank you
Jim Browning
Rockymtnphotos.com

I think he is asking for "the" weekend, not "this" weekend.

jbrowning
February 10th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Sorry for being so confusing. I'm talking about the race weekends this summer.

Thanks
Jim

T Baggins
February 11th, 2010, 08:39 AM
For 2010 the MRA will NOT be charging ANY vendors to set up and display. The more the merrier in fact!

HPR may have a vendor fee though, you need to check with Glenn Conser - Track Manager, to confirm.

jbrowning
February 11th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Thank you Tony, I have sent Glenn a email and am just waiting for a reply.

Thank you
Jim Browning

Blue Junk
February 11th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Thank you
Jim Browning

If you don't mind, will you post it when he gets back to ya? :D
Thanks

jbrowning
February 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM

Thank you
Jim Browning

If you don't mind, will you post it when he gets back to ya? :D
Thanks

Sure I will post it for ya.

Thanks
Jim

jbrowning
February 13th, 2010, 09:42 AM
I heard back from Glenn and he told me it is $100.00 per vendor per season. That sounds like a very reasonable price. I wonder how much Pueblo and PPIR is for the few races at their tracks?

Thanks
Jim Browning

Moto-Mania
February 17th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Jim -

Maybe you could double up and also be the MRA "hospitality" booth for guests and spectators. Having a hospitality booth at race events was one of the ideas submitted (and tabled) last year in the PR brainstorming thread. Maybe the MRA would even pay your booth fee.

Just a thought....

Mike

jbrowning
February 17th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Jim -

Maybe you could double up and also be the MRA "hospitality" booth for guests and spectators. Having a hospitality booth at race events was one of the ideas submitted (and tabled) last year in the PR brainstorming thread. Maybe the MRA would even pay your booth fee.

Just a thought....

Mike

Hi Mike, that would be a great idea. But the only problem is that when the races are going on I will be out on the track taking pictures. So most of the day/weekend my booth wouldn't have a person in it. Maybe someone else can chime in with suggestions to make this work. I'm all ears.

Thanks

T Baggins
February 18th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Jim -

Just a thought....

Mike

We've got the "Hospitality Booth" handled for 2010, it will be at my pit under a 10 x 10 canopy with a big banner that says "MRA INFORMATION". There will be raceday schedules, programs, info on Super Street, etc...

What we will need though, is help staffing it throughout the season... Sounds like a great way to work off novice hours... :D