PDA

View Full Version : Thank You MRA!

T Baggins
February 7th, 2010, 12:01 PM
I just want to tell you all how much I appreciated the turnout last night at the banquet. I'm confident we set a new high-mark for banquet attendance this year, which was over 220 with walk-ups! If we've had more people at a banquet in the past, I certainly can't remember when it was... We also managed to break even financially on the event, which is unprecedented!

Congratulations to all our champions, and thanks to EVERYONE for making the event a success!

dragos13
February 7th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Thank you Tony!!! It was a great success!

=D>

The GECCO
February 7th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks, Tony, you did a great job!

T Baggins
February 7th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Thanks, Tony, you did a great job!

Wasn't me man... I just signed the contract and the members and board did the rest... This president thing is pretty cushy, why didn't you tell me sooner? I'd have run against you instead of waiting for you to retire... :lol:

JenJen
February 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
I think the Banquet was a huge success!! Tony you did a great job in finding us such a great location!!! Thank you!!!

T Baggins
February 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
...Tony you did a great job in finding us such a great location!!! Thank you!!!

Uh, again - wasn't me. :oops: Thanks to Johnny Burr from the Walnut Room for getting us the hook-up at Casselman's. =D>

JenJen
February 7th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Well then Thank You Johnny B for getting us such a great location!!! :D It was awesome!!

snay
February 7th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Well then Thank You Johnny B for getting us such a great location!!! :D It was awesome!! +1 Thank you MRA!!! And you Jen for the stuff from Dave G. Thank you all what a great TIME see you soon!!!!!!! Shawn and Kirstan !!!!! Thanks Dave for the parts

oldtimer
February 8th, 2010, 09:17 AM
It really was the best banquet I can remember. Excellent work Tony! And thank you Johnny B for the Casselman's hookup, that place was awesome!

peromoto
February 8th, 2010, 09:29 AM
A great job was done putting all the festivities together. Congrats to all award recipients and it was nice meeting some new friends. We wish the MRA a successful TWENTY TEN!

\:D/

cromer611
February 8th, 2010, 05:19 PM
too bad tony wasnt smashed.