PDA

View Full Version : How'd Vegas do?

Jon
February 1st, 2010, 07:24 AM
Dying to hear how the Vegas WERA round went for the CO contingent who made the trip.

benfoxmra95
February 1st, 2010, 08:28 AM
Almost home. Update later. Tired.

Desmodromico
February 2nd, 2010, 08:46 AM
Some bad news on other forums about a crash there, hope everyone from here made it back without incident.

snay
February 2nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Some bad news on other forums about a crash there, hope everyone from here made it back without incident.

Ya all MRA and usba came out good SAD news a nov lost his life in race 10 :( R.I.P. JON # 831 God Speed!

Throttleroller277
February 2nd, 2010, 01:54 PM

Ya all MRA and usba came out good SAD news a nov lost his life in race 10 :( R.I.P. JON # 831 God Speed!

Hearing of another fallen rider always sucks, and really hits home....... Sorry to hear about the bad news. My thoughts go out to his family and friends..

nwatkins176
February 2nd, 2010, 02:50 PM
He was a police officer too. I found the article RIP Joe

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100201/NEWS01/100201010/Salinas+officer+dies+in+Vegas+motorcycle+crash

nwatkins176
February 2nd, 2010, 02:53 PM
He was a police officer too. I found the article RIP Joe

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20100201/NEWS01/100201010/Salinas+officer+dies+in+Vegas+motorcycle+crash

vort3xr6
February 2nd, 2010, 03:06 PM
I heard it was a single bike crash? How does something like this happen?

JimWilson29
February 2nd, 2010, 03:14 PM

Most crashes are single bike. It doesnt take multiple bikes for one to highside or lowside.

vort3xr6
February 2nd, 2010, 03:20 PM

Most crashes are single bike. It doesnt take multiple bikes for one to highside or lowside.

True. I just have never really heard of anybody highsiding or lowsiding and losing their life without hitting an object at fast speed. I guess anything is possible if the bike hits your head or something. I just don't understand.

Throttleroller277
February 2nd, 2010, 03:33 PM

True. I just have never really heard of anybody highsiding or lowsiding and losing their life without hitting an object at fast speed. I guess anything is possible if the bike hits your head or something. I just don't understand.

Not sure about this exact crash...but we have seen multiples. Including one unfortunate person that only had broken bones to start with, one of which was the Femur.... in which resulted in a "blood clot", that unfortunately ended his life.

A lot can happen..... :(

snay
February 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM

He lost it on the breaks going into turn 4 some what of a low side But his helmet got caught up under another bike\rear wheel only 1 bike went down it was the 1st and 2nd place racers they were racing for the lead.RIP

dragos13
February 2nd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Thats horrible :( my thoughts and payers out to his family

RIP