PDA

View Full Version : XBAM Denver Office and 2010 Season!!

XBAM
January 31st, 2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks to all of you who supported my business in 2009! I look forward to working with the MRA in 2010. I will be at as many races this season as I am able. I am back in school full time, working towards my degree in Chiropractic medicine but am still running XBAM and look forward to working with as many of you as I can.

XBAM is proud to be the 2010 class sponsor of LOR!!!

As well as being available trackside, I continue to offer my services at your location - just call for details. I also have a home office in downtown Denver, very close to the Walnut Room. My rates have not changed, and are the same as track rates.

Wishing all of you the very best as we head toward race season...and remember, a finely tuned body works as well as a finely tuned bike!!!

Bree at XBAM

Jon
January 31st, 2010, 12:10 PM
Bree,
The folks of CCS/SW are wondering where you've been. I'm again doing the season with them in anticipation of maybe higher aspirations come this spring/summer. If I'm around for MRA I will certainly come and see you.
Best,
JG

XBAM
January 31st, 2010, 01:02 PM
Much as I'd like to travel more this year, school scheduling and costs are going to keep me pretty local. I miss the CCS crew, and the MoM series as well. Glad I can at least make it to MRA events. Look forward to seeing you Jon!