PDA

View Full Version : Sunday raceday schedule

Jon
January 26th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Is there a daily Sunday race schedule posted anywhere yet? With the adoption of qualifying for ROR. Lightweight, Middleweight(I believe called Thunderbike) and GTO or heavyweight twins do we have a schedule worked out yet?

rybo
January 27th, 2010, 12:10 AM
I'm working on it now Jon, but it's not posted anywhere yet.

Scott

Jon
January 27th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Thanks Scott,

peteyt328
February 8th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I hope AGTO isn't last race of the day anymore....

loujr
February 8th, 2010, 04:43 PM
me too

T Baggins
February 8th, 2010, 04:55 PM

keep hoping guys, we've always saved the best for last... :D

cromer611
February 8th, 2010, 05:17 PM
*cough*

loujr
February 8th, 2010, 05:19 PM
*wink* *wink*

cromer611
February 8th, 2010, 05:22 PM
*clears throat*

NossLou
February 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM

agreed!!!!

dragos13
February 9th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Sorry guys, but AmO is NOT being moved to a different time in the race day schedule.

oldtimer
February 9th, 2010, 02:52 PM
You boys are too sissy to join me in the tornado race. 8)

racedk6
February 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM
You boys are too sissy to join me in the tornado race. 8)

I sure as hell didnt want to do it!! :shock:

Glad I did it was a fun 3 or 4 laps. You didnt even have to lean to turn into turn 4 :shock:

d_mob
February 10th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Hey just curious, why is AM-O last of the day? Judging by the responses on here the overwhelming preference would be to push it up. I'll prob run it regardless, but am curious to know the logic behind it.

cromer611
February 10th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Hey just curious, why is AM-O last of the day? Judging by the responses on here the overwhelming preference would be to push it up. I'll prob run it regardless, but am curious to know the logic behind it.

so ROR O isnt racing in a tornado : )

T Baggins
February 10th, 2010, 08:31 AM

The schedule is set up such that, unless you're riding 2-3 different bikes in multiple classes - you aren't forced to have back-to-back races. It's not perfect, but it's the best schedule we've had in a long time.

Having one of the best attended and most exciting races at the end of the day is a benefit to keeping racers and spectators around for the entire program.

And, somebody's gotta be last.

nobasin
February 10th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Is the Sat. schedule set then, and if so, is there a link to it?

T Baggins
February 10th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Rybo's working on it.

Basically same as last year:

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=5398

but we'll squeeze the SS Class track time in between the Endurance Races, which will allow those who are running both endurance races more time to rest and prepare.

The endurance practices have been combined, but the new session has been increased to 20 minutes.

AFTER the endurance races we'll do the SS launch drills, some additional track time, and then the SS race.

bluedevil
February 10th, 2010, 10:03 AM

Some one has to be ..... :?

Besides AO is one of the best races of the day.. Making it last keeps butts in the seats... :wink:

T Baggins
February 10th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Judging by the responses on here the overwhelming preference would be to push it up.

Just to clarify, "four" does not exactly equal "overwhelming". :lol:

racedk6
February 10th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Judging by the responses on here the overwhelming preference would be to push it up.

Just to clarify, "four" does not exactly equal "overwhelming". :lol:

Yeah its does :P Considering nobody shows up to rule changes voice the opinion! and there are a whole 5 people that raced AMO on this forum regularly!! :shock:

Just givin you shit Tony!

T Baggins
February 10th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Well I see who's going to the back of the grid the first race weekend... :lol:

racedk6
February 10th, 2010, 01:03 PM

Well I see who's going to the back of the grid the first race weekend... :lol:

Haha Im in all new classes, with no points so it was inevitable! :shock:

Scored51
February 10th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Haha Im in all new classes, with no points so it was inevitable! :shock:

Are you runnin' ROR yet? 'Cause I can help there, now that there is qualifying. :twisted: Just sayin'... if anyone's listenin'. O:)

gsnyder828
February 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Are you runnin' ROR yet? 'Cause I can help there, now that there is qualifying. :twisted: Just sayin'... if anyone's listenin'. O:)

Hmm... PM me what it would take to subtract 3 seconds... :lol:

Throttleroller277
February 10th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Hmm... PM me what it would take to subtract 3 seconds... :lol:

Brake Later..... Get on the throttle sooner..... body position and corner speed...... and of course..... more HP's.... 8)

If only it was as easy to do, as it is to say...

auzzy
February 10th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Wait a tick.......for a bottle of Grey Goose and two call girls, I have a top spot on the grid!? :twisted:

dave.gallant
February 10th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Wait a tick.......for a bottle of Grey Goose and two call girls, I have a top spot on the grid!? :twisted:

You had me at "Grey Goose".

Name the weekend and it is yours!

gsnyder828
February 11th, 2010, 09:04 AM

Indeed... but even if all that work got me there, I still want to know what Chris would <ahem> charge to subtract 3 secs in qualifying...

8)

Scored51
February 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM

Indeed... but even if all that work got me there, I still want to know what Chris would <ahem> charge to subtract 3 secs in qualifying...

8)

Sorry Geoff, you're gonna need someone else's right wrist for that to happen. 00--00

BUT if you're looking for better grid spots in ROR I think my race budget could use an infusion of a silent sponsor. :lol:

gsnyder828
February 11th, 2010, 03:44 PM
BUT if you're looking for better grid spots in ROR I think my race budget could use an infusion of a silent sponsor. :lol:

That's what I'm talkin' about! Paypal incoming!!!!

I mean... uh, I'll send you a pm. :oops:

N1K
February 11th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Rybo's working on it.

Basically same as last year:

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=5398

but we'll squeeze the SS Class track time in between the Endurance Races, which will allow those who are running both endurance races more time to rest and prepare.

The endurance practices have been combined, but the new session has been increased to 20 minutes.

AFTER the endurance races we'll do the SS launch drills, some additional track time, and then the SS race.

Sweet that back to back endurance is a mofo with No break in between