PDA

View Full Version : 2010 MRA Super Street Class Flyer

JimWilson29
January 25th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Here is the new updated Super Street Class flyer. :)

http://uglydogracing.com/images/2010_Super_StreetFlyer_web.jpg

gsnyder828
January 25th, 2010, 03:08 PM
I'll admit I haven't been following the Superstreet posts very closely, but is there a reason that the 7/31 date isn't on the poster? :?

T Baggins
January 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM
We're doing the 4-hour endurance that Saturday, so no room for the SS class.

gsnyder828
January 25th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Gotcha.

That spurs other Q's - but I'll send you a p.m. rather than jacking this thread.

jprider
January 25th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Awesome Jim...I'll post some around base and dormitory's.

John

Bueller999
January 26th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Due to the admonishing response by some of the riders in the photo for not requesting their consent, although legally it was not required, the MRA Super Street Class flyer has been removed from this forum. An updated flyer will be available at a later date at the monthly MRA meetings an at local dealers and shops.
Thanks.

Really. ...... :?

loujr
January 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM
I would think people would be happy they made it on a flyer....maybe it's just me....

DarkKnight
January 26th, 2010, 06:31 PM
WOW!

Munch
January 27th, 2010, 08:58 AM
You're kidding?

We as a club are fighting to stay afloat, and certain people (Jim) bust their rump to put together flyers so we can get our name out, and yet we have our own members complaining about being on a flyer to promote the club?

Insane.

dragos13
January 27th, 2010, 09:14 AM
You're kidding?

We as a club are fighting to stay afloat, and certain people (Jim) bust their rump to put together flyers so we can get our name out, and yet we have our own members complaining about being on a flyer to promote the club?

Insane.

It wasn't an MRA member.

Munch
January 27th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Ok cool, are our t-shirts in jeopardy too ?

oldtimer
January 27th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Love the flyer Jim, excellent work!

We'll be handing these out at the ginormous CO Motorcycle Show & Swap this weekend. Yay for all our members who've been working hard all winter for the MRA!! =D>

T Baggins
January 27th, 2010, 02:14 PM

Munch, I think you're confused. The season schedule flyer with 2 for 1 has Shane Turpin on it - as does the MRA T-Shirt. That picture is "ok".

The Superstreet Flyer had several NON-MRA track guys on it, and one of they was opposed to us using his likeness.

mgarvey661
January 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Do you have this flyer available in a pdf or other printable version? If so, I'll post it at all of my locations. I think this is a really good idea.

DarkKnight
January 27th, 2010, 02:53 PM
If this was a photographer balking at the unauthorized use of the picture, I can understand it. If a rider, you said it wasn't a member of the MRA, then the pictures were shot in public and the have not much to say. Either way, Im not stirring the pot - no need to comment.

JimWilson29
January 27th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Do you have this flyer available in a pdf or other printable version? If so, I'll post it at all of my locations. I think this is a really good idea.

PM me your email

Munch
January 27th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Munch, I think you're confused. The season schedule flyer with 2 for 1 has Shane Turpin on it - as does the MRA T-Shirt. That picture is "ok".

The Superstreet Flyer had several NON-MRA track guys on it, and one of they was opposed to us using his likeness.

I guess I was trying to be cute... Shane might object ;)

motolitho
January 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I am actually PSYCHED I am in this picture. Right on! OK, so I'm the last one- but hey- COOL!

JWinter
January 30th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Here is the places that I delivered the "Super Street" flyer's to: Greeley Honda/Yamaha, Tri-City Cycle, Ft. Collins Motorsports, Interstate Honda, Noco Ducati/BMW, Moto-Adventure Kawasaki, Loveland KTM, Full Throttle Coffee.

Jeff

eklew
January 31st, 2010, 12:47 AM
Here is the places that I delivered the "Super Street" flyer's to: Greeley Honda/Yamaha, Tri-City Cycle, Ft. Collins Motorsports, Interstate Honda, Noco Ducati/BMW, Moto-Adventure Kawasaki, Loveland KTM, Full Throttle Coffee.

Jeff

Jeff, I picked up some more super street flyers as well as the 2 for 1 flyers at the swap meet today. I am in Milliken if you need some more to pass out. I was also going to head out to some dealerships to pass these out but looks like you beat me to it. 8)

JimWilson29
January 31st, 2010, 09:03 AM

Jeff

Jeff, I picked up some more super street flyers as well as the 2 for 1 flyers at the swap meet today. I am in Milliken if you need some more to pass out. I was also going to head out to some dealerships to pass these out but looks like you beat me to it. 8)

Elden please talk to me first before you go passing those out everywhere. We had a plan for what we were distributing to the dealers so I was not expecting people to grab stacks of those flyers yesterday at the show.

eklew
January 31st, 2010, 09:12 AM

Jeff

Elden please talk to me first before you go passing those out everywhere. We had a plan for what we were distributing to the dealers so I was not expecting people to grab stacks of those flyers yesterday at the show.

Okie dokie, I will stand by and await instructions.

Mike Applegate
February 1st, 2010, 04:36 PM
Looks great Jim, this could be really big for gaining new members!

nobasin
February 10th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Jim, if you send me the pdf I can print a couple on a good color laser and get them to the 2 Summit County dealers, Silverthorne Powersports (Yamaha dealer) and Altitude Powersports (Suzuki and KTM). Not a whole ton of sport riders in Summit, but lots of Colorado travelers come by as one dealership is on HWY 9 on the way to Steamboat and the other is just outside Breck.

On the same note, I can put up the MRA season schedule flyer as well if you send that too.

mike at gravityplanet dot com.

Mike

JimWilson29
February 15th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Jim, if you send me the pdf I can print a couple on a good color laser and get them to the 2 Summit County dealers, Silverthorne Powersports (Yamaha dealer) and Altitude Powersports (Suzuki and KTM). Not a whole ton of sport riders in Summit, but lots of Colorado travelers come by as one dealership is on HWY 9 on the way to Steamboat and the other is just outside Breck.

On the same note, I can put up the MRA season schedule flyer as well if you send that too.

mike at gravityplanet dot com.

Mike

Sorry didnt see this until today. Check your email later today.