PDA

View Full Version : ' SOLD'

snay
January 22nd, 2010, 03:55 PM
Build date 06-08 size L was my back up I got a new x12 so my x11 will be back up $375 obo new it was $640 100% clean never dropped 2 Shields

zedx6rroadracer
January 25th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Can you send a pic. Also what are the ruoles on date code? What's the max life of a helmet per mra standards.

snay
January 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Can you send a pic. Also what are the rules on date code? What's the max life of a helmet per mra standards.

yes and i think 5yrs

snay
January 27th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Can you send a pic. Also what are the ruoles on date code? What's the max life of a helmet per mra standards.

what is your e mail for pics and new price $300 obo

Jon
January 30th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Yo Shawn,
Just wondering what happened to you and rather or not you'd thought about that trailer?
I spent a day detailing the already detailed trailer and when the girlfriend walked into my barn and said what's that good smell? It was the trailer, damn things so clean it's make the barn smell good! Couple items I noticed that I hadn't mentioned the jack on the front's electric and eliminates the need to manually crank it up, just pick up on the release and jack it up. Also I've included the Craftsman roll around box.
Anyhow I trust you maybe having a hard time selling yours and understand but if intersted give me a shout. Later, JG

snay
January 30th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Yo Shawn,
Just wondering what happened to you and rather or not you'd thought about that trailer?
I spent a day detailing the already detailed trailer and when the girlfriend walked into my barn and said what's that good smell? It was the trailer, damn things so clean it's make the barn smell good! Couple items I noticed that I hadn't mentioned the jack on the front's electric and eliminates the need to manually crank it up, just pick up on the release and jack it up. Also I've included the Craftsman roll around box.
Anyhow I trust you maybe having a hard time selling yours and u

nderstand but if intersted give me a shout. Later, JG

Sorry Jon S.T. called and got my mind on L Vegas I'll call you Tuesday after the races Thanks ps mine sold in 1hr :shock: