PDA

View Full Version : Dates and times for streetbike class Q and A meetings

JWinter
January 21st, 2010, 06:34 PM
I got this nailed down. I have two dates set up to present info about the new streetbike class up in northern Co. Here are the dates:

Feb. 27th @ 6p.m. being hosted by Interstate Honda.
Address is 858 S.E. Frontage Rd. Ft. Collins, CO. 80524
The other good news about this meeting is that Red Bull will be present serving drinks.

Mar 7th @ 7p.m. being hosted by Your Place Coffee.
Address is 2308 W. 17th St. Greeley, CO. 80631

I also thought about setting up another meeting in the Longmont area but I don't have any contacts around there. Anybody got any suggestions or ideas on that? I don't expect very many people for the Greeley meeting...but the Honda shop could draw a crowd. I have advertised the meetings on the CSC forums and I would like to hit the local bike shops with fliers in the next week.

If anyone else is free or would like to help let me know.

Jeff

oldtimer
January 28th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Thanks for putting these together Jeff, this class is getting a ton of discussion I think it's going to be popular. I thought I heard you have help for the up north meetings, if not let me know. Thanks again for your work on this!

dragos13
January 28th, 2010, 08:07 AM
If you would like me to attend either of these events please let me know 8)

T Baggins
January 28th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Thanks Jeff for putting this together. I have them both on my calendar and intend to attend at least one (hopefully both if my schedule allows).

Electroman
January 28th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Jeff,
Rocky Mountain Kawasaki (RMK) is located in south Longmont.

http://www.rockymountainkawasaki.com/default.asp

Maybe they should be approached. Marshall Cook and Marvin Rosencrans are good guys. Marv races with the MRA and I think RMK sponsors Ricky Orlando.

I'm excited about the Super Street class and will help as I can.
Cheers

JWinter
January 29th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Hopefully I can hit all the shops this weekend up north and get the fliers handed out. I have posted these dates on the CSC forums and want to hit the local shops and try to get some more exposure for the meetings. You never know what to expect...could have 20 or 2 show up for the meetings. I expect the Greeley meeting to be small, but the Ft. Collins meeting could draw a crowd.

I will try RMK and see if they are interested in hosting another meeting.

Jeff

Jon
January 28th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Jeff
If it's any help to you and the MRA, The owners of RMK are Marshall Cook former brother in law/friend, Marv Rosencrans, and Roger Roberts and I are all good long time friends/family to me and I known them or worked with them cumulatively for like a hundred years. I if you would like can facilitate a meeting/class at RMK for the Superstreet class. Please give me a date and time which might work best for such an event. I will speak with them and let you know what we can get going. Give me a shout @720-841-6020

The GECCO
January 28th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Feb. 27th @ 6p.m. being hosted by Interstate Honda.

Didn't they close? or are they back up and running?

JimWilson29
January 28th, 2011, 10:07 PM
This thread is from a year ago.

Clarkie
January 29th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Showing your age Glenn! :D

JWinter
January 30th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Even though this was a thread started a year ago...It is time to do another round of informative meetings. Thanks Jon I will hit you up and see if I can get something set up for a meeting.

And yep I-Honda bit the dust! I hope that nobody else has to close their doors!

Jeff

The GECCO
January 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/TheGECCO/HomerSimpsonDoh.gif

Throttleroller277
January 31st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Jeff, let me know what you come up with... I would be more than happy to help assist you with these (if my schedule permits).. 8)

OUTLAWD
February 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM
Jeff, I can help out too if needed.

JWinter
February 1st, 2011, 05:06 PM
I will keep you all posted.

Jon
February 15th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Just as a heads up, there's going to be a Superstreet meeting at Rocky Mountain Kawasaki in conjunction with RMK's Daytona 200 viewing party Sat March 12th.
Marshall and the crew are going to have a big screen for viewing the 200 and the customer lounge will host the meeting. Should be a great time to get informed and watch some racing. Let's hope for some great weather!

Throttleroller277
February 15th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I talked to Marshal this past weekend, and plan to be there promoting the MRA and Superstreet at the Pre-Daytona party for Ricky this month.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
February 18th, 2011, 07:15 AM
I will keep you all posted.

Hey Jeff - have you talked to anyone yet up here in the north? I reckon there are a couple shops we could get to host a superstreet info session.

Jon
February 18th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I believe Jeff Winter's pretty damn busy in school right now but I know Marshall anticipating an event there at RMK on March 12 for the Daytona 200 viewing party. Brownie, you got this handled as I'll actually be in Daytona and hopefully you got my back right?

Throttleroller277
February 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I will be there on the 26th. As for the actual race, I am not sure, due to the fact that I need to be in several places on that day, but we will have someone there.

JWinter
February 19th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I'm sorry guys...I have been sooo busy with nursing school (clinicals and classroom projects) that my time is limited right now. Brownie if you got RMK covered than that is cool. I need to talk to a few shops up north and see if they are interested in hosting a Q and A session. Maybe Brad would host up at the Duc shop?

Jeff