PDA

View Full Version : Suspension guys in Colorado

random hero
January 19th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Hey fella's, I've transplanted to CO from Oklahoma, and looking for somebody that's good in the suspension dept. Last year I bought a 2006 gsxr 600, set it up w/Ak20's and fork cap extenders, Penske tripple, but when I took it out, it handled like an American Chopper bike. I've owned a couple 06 gsxr's and they handled great, this bike.. Not so much! So I'm looking for somebody local that would help me get this bike sorted out. It took 6 laps on it to break my collar bone and shoulder blade last year, so needless to say, I want to get it setup properly. Everything is fresh, I think I either have geometry off, or setup WAY off... thanks!

NossLou
January 19th, 2010, 11:31 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=10005

This dude is the absolute shit....awesome guy, great turn around, and isn't your half assed suspension guru...hit em up you wont be disappointed!

His name is Dave Rose

dragos13
January 20th, 2010, 06:13 AM
+1 for Dave Rose

www.fixmybike.com

Best rates you will find, plus the guy is a suspension genius. He is also very good with helping at the track and understanding the way each of us explain our problems.

JWinter
January 20th, 2010, 04:50 PM
+1 for Dave Rose!

Or

Hit up Bart at Faster.

LMsports
January 21st, 2010, 12:15 AM
If you plan to attend MRA races we will be there at every round this year. We will have a full workshop on hand in the trailer and have formal training from many of the top brands in the industry. We are an authorized service center for Ohlins, Traxxion, Race Tech, Penske, and Elka.

clowe
January 21st, 2010, 09:37 AM
I would also say talk to Dave Rose. I have been working with him for years and even when he was out of town he would call to check up on me and make sure there wasn't anything I needed. I am sure his website was already listed.

Crash

random hero
January 21st, 2010, 05:14 PM
I emailed Dave last night, w/in 30 minutes he called me... Couldn't have been a nicer guy. We spoke for about 20 minutes, and got some ideas on whats going on... So far I'm sold on Dave, hope to have my 600 up there soon to figure out wtf is going on!!