PDA

View Full Version : Racing Underground

Racing616
January 19th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Could someone please PM an invite code for the racing underground site? I'm trying to watch the supercross tonight :) THANK YOU!

d_mob
January 23rd, 2010, 08:49 AM
B-Rad --

Sorry it took so long to respond. I think I gave Tally my last invite. Send me an e-mail (dmobley@rim.com) and I'll just hook you up with my login information. You can also e-mail the webmaster from the site and they will hook you up from what I understand.

On a side note, two things for you when you get on. First, there is an awesome Dakar review/overview from Eurosport. Nice to watch...

Also, if you didn't follow last years season I would recommend dl'ing the entire WSS season. There were some incredible races and after watching this it has made it difficult for me to get into the premier classes. Seems a bit stale in comparison.

Seriously, for those of you still watching racing (bikes, F1, rally, dirt, etc) on Speed you REALLY should get on the site. Download commercial free / HD coverage of ALL races. GP 125, 250 and main, WSS/WSB, BSB, TT, Isle of Man, etc... It is awesome!

talladega
January 26th, 2010, 10:19 PM
keep the same username/login to a minimum however. it is a privlege and if abused they will change back to their "beta" which limits everyone based on a few dumbasses.

besides, they see IP addresses and simultaneous logins. Dont u wanna get banned like I did the first time?

benfoxmra95
January 26th, 2010, 10:29 PM
does this thing actually exist/work?

someone sent me an invite once and it never worked. so i gave up on it.

I would love to get access or get invited if it did work.

I have limited satellite channels and haven't seen a race in a long time.

talladega
January 27th, 2010, 07:51 AM
works like a charm...

Desmodromico
January 27th, 2010, 08:11 AM
If anyone has any "invite codes" to share I would appreciate the hook up!

vort3xr6
January 27th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Plus one over here I need an invite. I maintain a 2.75 ratio on demonoid and don't have a cap on bandwidth.