PDA

View Full Version : Suspension from 99.00!!

LMsports
January 19th, 2010, 12:14 PM
So the new year is here and your stuck inside looking at your bike wondering what to do next for that last bit of performance, one thing that is looked over quite a bit is just a standard suspension service which involves replacing the seals bushings and replacing with new fresh fluid.

Your forks should be serviced at least once to twice a year as they are not a sealed system like your shock is so the fluid becomes contaminated as the oil breaks down, metal flakes from bushings and springs get into your valving and dirt from the outside works past your seals. Your shock should be serviced at a minimum once a year due to fluid breakdown. You change your motor oil right? Don't forget the suspension fluids as well.

For the MRA we are offering a special of your choice either a shock or fork service for $99 shipped back to you. Or send us both and get the package for 180.00 shipped.

shock service $99
forks service $99
Package price $180.00

This is also a great time to upgrade your suspension as well. At minimum most riders swap spring rates to get the bike set up properly for their weight. We can add a spring swap to your service for an additional 99.00.

If you are looking to revalve your stock forks, we will have them disassembled for cleaning anyway and this would be the perfect time to do the upgrade. For a revalve of your stock forks we would charge 250.00 for a compression revalve, and 425.00 for a Ohlins compression and rebound valving (includes fork service).

One of the best and most popular upgrades you can make to the forks is to move to a full cartridge replacement. We offer a few different options for this with varying price points. All work very well, please feel free to call us to discuss differences and to tailer the right kit for your budget and preferences. Here are some examples:
Traxxion AK-20 kit-850.00 installed (includes springs)
Race Tech 25mm kit-1100.00 installed (includes springs)
Ohlins 30mm kit-1200.00 installed (includes springs) *Limited Availability

The weakest link of most stock motorcycles is the rear shock. We can revalve your stock shock while we have it disassembled for service, but the better investment is in an aftermarket shock. Stock shocks rarely have the ability to adjust ride height and their overall adjustability is lacking. Also, the residual resale value on a stock shock is next to nothing compared to an aftermarket shock. I always recommend moving to an aftermarket shock if you can. You will have an excellent product while you enjoy using it, and then when you are done with it you can get a good resale price for it in the end. We have excellent deals on Ohlins, Penske, Elka, and the new Racetech shocks but cannot post them publicly since they are the lowest anywhere. Please call or PM for pricing on those options.

We also offer package deals on combinations, and provide service after the sale. Feel free to contact us to discuss various options that are available if you are unsure of which way to go.

Click the link print the form out and toss the paper in the box so i have a hard copy of what you would like done

http://www.lithiummotorsports.net/suspensionform.htm

We are a Ohlins / Racetech / Penske / Elka, and Traxxion service center

***WE WILL BE TRACKSIDE PROVIDING SUPPORT AT ALL MRA EVENTS IN 2010***

You can reach us at 800-894-7190, PM us here, or email at Rob@Lithiummotorsports.com

dave.gallant
January 19th, 2010, 12:38 PM

Great news!!! :D

hcr25
January 19th, 2010, 02:17 PM

I wonder if it could get better :)

dave.gallant
January 19th, 2010, 02:19 PM

I wonder if it could get better :)

Maybe we can Rob to jump through a ring of fire on a XR50 or something Saturday evenings?

hcr25
January 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Almost exactly what i was thinking!

dave.gallant
January 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Almost exactly what i was thinking!

He has to be able to better than this:

http://gearwhore.smugmug.com/photos/354089751_qWHDZ-M.jpg

Jon
January 28th, 2010, 02:57 PM
I just saved money on my car insurance??