PDA

View Full Version : 2010 MRA Race Season Shirts - ORDER YOURS TODAY!

T Baggins
January 19th, 2010, 09:52 AM
I will be producing the MRA T-Shirts again for the 2010 season. $20.

Please order yours sooner rather than later so I can get them into production and print the appropriate number and sizes.

Order form and shirt design can be found here:

http://www.mra-racing.org/PDF/2010TshirtFlyer.pdf

Check or Money order please, or you can paypal with ordering info to mra21@hotmail.com

PLEASE DO NOT send the order form in with your license application info, and DO NOT include the cost of the shirts in your payment for your license.

The order form says "no shipping, pick up at MRA event only" - but if you're absolutely unable to pick up at the track, send me an e-mail and we'll work something out.

jbrowning
February 10th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Hi Tony, everyone else probably know this but what color are the T-shirts and do you have to be a rider to order and wear one at the races and around town?

Thanks
Jim Browning

vort3xr6
February 11th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Can they come in Black?

T Baggins
February 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM
White.

ABSOLUTELY not, all are welcome to wear with pride!

No, but wear it at the races a couple weekends and it will turn black soon enough.

jbrowning
February 11th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Thanks Tony, I will get a order turned in for 2 shirts.

Thanks
Jim Browning

T Baggins
February 24th, 2010, 03:36 PM
don't forget to order your shirts! So far the response has been nothing short of pathetic... :cry: Minimum I can order is 72. So far there's been a whopping 13 ordered...

Much as I'd love to, I'm not gonna sit on the other 59 shirts and "hope" they sell.

C'mon boys and girls - where's your MRA Team Spirit??!!

vort3xr6
February 24th, 2010, 03:55 PM
ordering mine this week.

T Baggins
February 24th, 2010, 04:09 PM
ordering mine this week.

Atta Boy! :D

T Baggins
March 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Running out of time to buy them at the "pre-season" price of only $15!

I will order very little "overrun" so basically if you don't pre-order one - you're not gonna get one...

capeesh? :wink:

vort3xr6
March 19th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Money sent.

T Baggins
March 19th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Money sent.

received, and much appreciated! :)

dragos13
March 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Order sent :)

oldtimer
March 19th, 2010, 03:14 PM
We will be ordering 3 shirts....sometime soon. :wink:

T Baggins
April 16th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Yeah, the shirts are here... and they look BITCHIN!

I'll bring them to the General Meeting on Wednesday to deliver to those who have pre-ordered.

I'll check with Johnny Burr and if it's cool with him, I'll be selling to those who did NOT pre-order.

$20 a shirt.

jbrowning
April 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah, the shirts are here... and they look BITCHIN!

I'll bring them to the General Meeting on Wednesday to deliver to those who have pre-ordered.

I'll check with Johnny Burr and if it's cool with him, I'll be selling to those who did NOT pre-order.

$20 a shirt.

Tony, I'm guessing these will be available at the May 1st race for the ones who pre-ordered?

Thanks
Jim

T Baggins
April 19th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Yes, they'll be available for pickup at all the race weekends and most General Meetings.

T Baggins
April 22nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
Shirts are in, and they look great! Many were picked up at the General Meeting last night - thanks guys and gals!

I DO have extras so if you didn't pre-order, I should have one for you if you order soon or pick one up at the first race.

T Baggins
May 19th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Still have lots of Pre-Orders which haven't been picked up yet. Please try to do so at PPIR...

Also, I DID over-run them so that the slackers could get a shirt too...

So, slackers, come see me at PPIR and get a shirt - would'ja??!! :shock:

Sprtbkbabe
May 20th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Tony - I'll be by to pick up another one :wink: