PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all

CaneZach
January 18th, 2010, 01:53 PM
I've decided to take the next step and get on the grid next year with you guys and gals! I know a few of you from the CSC, but i'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you as soon as I can and pick the brains of the more experienced racers.

JimWilson29
January 18th, 2010, 02:09 PM
MRA Monthly Meetings would be a great place for you to start. Usually the 2nd Wednesday of every month at The Walnut Room. http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=meeting_minutes If you cant make the meetings, try to frequent this forum. You will get more specific information here than on the CSC.

Motodrew
January 18th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Sweet man. This is gonna make for an eventful novice year for the both of us!

vort3xr6
January 18th, 2010, 04:46 PM
This is gonna be cool having a bunch of new novices. If anybody wants to pit with me that would be cool cause I am brand new as well. I have a giant trailer I am using for free so that's not a big deal.

dragos13
January 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM
I'm happy to see more of you CSC guys coming over to the MRA and creating an account and introducing yoursevles. I do agree, this should be a great year for the novice crowd. Last year had HUGE grids, and it looks like we will continue in that trend.

That being said, if anyone needs help or has any questions continue to post up.

Welcome to the addiction :twisted:

GSXRScott
January 18th, 2010, 09:22 PM
This should/might be my novice season as well if I dont get sent back to Kansas City for work. Vortex, would like to pit with you if you've got the room. Hoping to do the licensing clinic and the rounds at HPR. Even if my funds fall short and I cant race I would still like to corner work the races.

jplracing
January 18th, 2010, 10:53 PM
I've decided to take the next step and get on the grid next year with you guys and gals! I know a few of you from the CSC, but i'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you as soon as I can and pick the brains of the more experienced racers.

Oh god help us all! :twisted:

talladega
January 19th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Yet another novice will be joining the group for 2010- although not unfamiliar with many of you in MRA last few years. Got the school booked, license/number plate, volunteering at the banquet, and plugging away on my maiden voyage- Matt Warner's Foothills Triumph Thruxton! Stoked...now time to man up. I hope this thing goes- giddy up!

CaneZach
January 20th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Oh god help us all! :twisted:

Gee, thanks Joe... :lol:

In all sincerity, Joe's been a tremendous help during this whole thing. He's an incredibly valuable source of information and help. I appreciate it, Joe!