PDA

View Full Version : Hpr this Saturday bike day

benfoxmra95
January 15th, 2010, 03:13 AM
I'd like to ride. I know of three people going to be there. So we need seven more to get the minimum ten people to ride.

The weather for that area is supposed to be 57 degrees.

Anyone who wants to ride please sign up today so Glenn can get saturday organized. If no one signs up the he can't put it on.

Some of you have to have summer fever?.....let's effen ride!

The GECCO
January 15th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Just a reminder that the cutoff for signups is noon today. You have to be registered online by noon in order to count towards the (10) minimum. This gives me time to organize an ambulance and staffers, and get the track cleaned up, etc.

Thanks!

dave.gallant
January 15th, 2010, 10:30 AM
How many are currently signed up?

snay
January 15th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Wish I would have known !!!!

benfoxmra95
January 15th, 2010, 11:09 AM
im signed up. and two others as far as i know.

let's go....

your gonna be sorry when you at home tommorrow dicking around watching tv while the weathers awesome..

benfoxmra95
January 15th, 2010, 11:39 AM
5 people signed up as far as i know, right now. and none of them have race licenses except me

out of all our members, nooooo one wants to go?

benfoxmra95
January 15th, 2010, 11:56 AM
7 people signed up. need 3 more....

benfoxmra95
January 15th, 2010, 12:42 PM
glenn took extra time out of his day delaying a meeting and gave it until 12:30 to allow me some time to try and round up "10" people

there were 7 people, none of which were current MRA race license holders that signed up.

10 signups is the break even point for and technically the track loses $20 after all said and done.

F@ck....I miss second creek.....F@ck!

Have fun at home watching tv

N1K
January 15th, 2010, 03:58 PM
That's great and all but my bikes apart and I gotta work otherwise I would of been all over this. So yeah have fun on your coach I'll be thinkin of ya's from work.

zedx6rroadracer
January 15th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Thats all fine and dandy. I wouldnt be upset if I was you. This post originated at 4AM and I would bet not too many people saw it. I would imagine had this been posted say Wednesday you would have had no problems getting the ten required. Just my opinion though.

NossLou
January 15th, 2010, 06:44 PM
dammit i would have been in!

GSXRScott
January 15th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I'll go if I can borrow leathers, a helmet, boots, gloves and a bike. :)

Jon
January 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Weather was great down here in AZ :lol: We were able to get a bunch of laps in and tomorrow I've got three races. Unfortunatly they're back to back to back but that will add up to 32 laps alone. Glad I came but damn, :cry: the drive tomorrow through the night's going to be a bitch. Thankfully we've got sleeping accomidations with plenty of sleeping bags and etc. Too bad CO doesn't have more snow or I'd suggest you guys making some turns.

snay
January 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Thats all fine and dandy. I wouldnt be upset if I was you. This post originated at 4AM and I would bet not too many people saw it. I would imagine had this been posted say Wednesday you would have had no problems getting the ten required. Just my opinion though. +1 I would make the 12 hr drive just need more notice. What about the weekend of the banquet can HPR hold a track day if the weather is good?? Ride all day party all night!!

GSXRScott
January 18th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Weather was great down here in AZ :lol: We were able to get a bunch of laps in and tomorrow I've got three races. Unfortunatly they're back to back to back but that will add up to 32 laps alone. Glad I came but damn, :cry: the drive tomorrow through the night's going to be a bitch. Thankfully we've got sleeping accomidations with plenty of sleeping bags and etc. Too bad CO doesn't have more snow or I'd suggest you guys making some turns.

Are any of you going to have an on board camera filming your races? Would be fun to watch.