PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Metro Scooter

nwatkins176
January 14th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Hello everybody I was looking at bikes on CL and ran across an add from a college girl that had her only mod of transportation ripped. I know these things end up as pit bikes a lot so I emailed her and told her I will post pictures here. Below is a copy and paste of the CL Add. This is the best picture she could come up with.

Hi, so, on January 12, someone stole my Honda Metro Scooter from out of my driveway at 2144 18th Ave Ct, Greeley CO. It was my only mode of transportation, it was not insured, and I have basically no money because I am working to put myself through school. If you stole it, you'll maybe get $500, but you are ruining me for the next at least year and a half. I will either have to get rides everywhere or drop out of the teaching program at UNC because now I can't drive to my host school. If you have it, I am begging you to bring it back. I bought the scooter because there was no way I would be able to afford a car, and now I am even worse off, as my one asset has been taken. You may know how it is living from paycheck to paycheck as I do, so I would ask you to understand how difficult this makes my life and not make my life that much harder. I am begging you to have compassion.

If you are buying a scooter or are a dealership, please look out for a scooter that matches the picture, does not have a key, seems fishy, is spray-painted, or anything. I have the VIN number if that would help. Call me at 720-217-9879 or email me at Midd1225@bears.unco.edu. I have the only key.

Thank you,

Hayley
Attached Images