PDA

View Full Version : pinstripping

marty
January 11th, 2010, 09:10 PM
anyone know a good source for pinstripping? i would prefer near arvada, but anywhere in the metro area should work

thanks

mbohn
January 12th, 2010, 08:14 AM
anyone know a good source for pinstripping? i would prefer near arvada, but anywhere in the metro area should work

thanksMarty:

Just down the street from you is RGoods body work. They've done some really nice work on my bikes some of which involves striping:

Brad Aregood
6340 W. 56th Ave Unit 3
Arvada
303 426 5551

Throttleroller277
January 12th, 2010, 11:33 AM
I hear they are Pin Striping the ladies at the Wet T-shirt contest at the swap meet at the end of the month! 8)

JimWilson29
January 12th, 2010, 12:04 PM
I hear they are Pin Striping the ladies at the Wet T-shirt contest at the swap meet at the end of the month! 8)

http://www.comotorcycleshowandswap.com/MotorcycleShowPoster2010.pdf

Munch
January 12th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Might need to use duct tape to pinstripe those two chicks :D

bluedevil
January 15th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Finish Masters They have hundreds of colors and size options U can order. I got mine in 2 days 50ft rolls for about $19

74th and Federal

or Ralston and Kipling

marty
January 15th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Finish Masters They have hundreds of colors and size options U can order. I got mine in 2 days 50ft rolls for about $19

74th and Federal

or Ralston and Kipling

thanks dion, i actually just found those guys today :D now i just gotta figure out how to put the stuff on and make it look half way decent

bluedevil
January 15th, 2010, 09:46 PM

74th and Federal

or Ralston and Kipling

thanks dion, i actually just found those guys today :D now i just gotta figure out how to put the stuff on and make it look half way decent

Great folks at the 74th store. Buy the large roll and practice.. Slow and steady is the key. I did my wheels several times until they came out right. LOL Good luck

kfm61
January 18th, 2010, 06:28 PM

thanks

Oh Gawd!! You’re not going to hand out a calendar of you wearing pinstriping are you ?!? I’m just now able to sleep at night instead of waking up screaming after viewing you last calendar! :-(0)

marty
January 18th, 2010, 06:42 PM

thanks

Oh Gawd!! You’re not going to hand out a calendar of you wearing pinstriping are you ?!? I’m just now able to sleep at night instead of waking up screaming after viewing you last calendar! :-(0)

no just making pasites so my nips don't get cold when i am strutting around your pits in my banana hammock :lol: