PDA

View Full Version : Curdy...Kinzler..Sign with Coyote Motorsports for 2010

Roadracer446
January 10th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Jason Curdy and Zach Kinzler sign with Coyote Motorsports
and H.A.R.D Nutrition for 2010

Denver, Colorado (January 10, 2010)- Dave Wagner and Steve Trujjilo of Coyote Motorsports have signed Jason Curdy and Zach Kinzler to represent Team Coyote Motorsports in the upcoming 2010 MRA season. With new sponsor, H.A.R.D Nutrition, 2010 season will be even bigger and better. Team Coyote Motorsports will have two Yamaha R6's and a Yamaha R1 battling for top finishes and championships.

"Stepping up to the 2009 R1 last year was a big change for me and I learned alot. With the upgrades Coyote Motorsports are making to the R1 for 2010 I'm really excited to be riding it again this year and with our new sponsor, H.A.R.D Nutrition joining the team, 2010 is going to be a great and exciting year!" stated team rider Jason Curdy.

In 2006 H.A.R.D. Nutrition was acquired by Denver based DC Brands International, and the talents of Dr. Bob were paired up with the entrepreneurial vision of DC Brands CEO Richard Pearce and his team. Mr. Pearce has started several businesses from scratch and built them up and sold them ranging from the cash registers industry, to a successful software venture “featured in Success Magazine in August of 1995” where his garage start up grew into over 130 employees and received an evaluation from Equitable Securities of over $125,000,000 in less than three years. After making it through the Venture Capital world, Pearce later sold the vast part of his holdings and moved on inventing and developing, of all things, portable snow melting mats, and from of all places Saint Petersburg Florida. After each successful venture Pearce reinvested his earnings to start a newer bigger venture.

In 2002 Mr. Pearce had gone into the energy drink business which gave him his 1st glimpse into the beverage industry. As an avid health enthusiast nutrition is at the core of his life style, as his energy drink business started to grow Mr. Pearce found himself in a business he did not personally believe in.
Pearce has often said “ I found myself selling products I would not take and would not let my own children take, “ I have to believe in what I am doing with every fiber of my being, I have to be passionate about it or I can’t make it successful and I believe in H.A.R.D. Nutrition.”
Today, H.A.R.D. Nutrition enjoys a great following and the world’s only “Functional Water System” and is poised to roll their products out into retail.

When asked about the 2010 season Zach "Spanky" Kinzler responded: "Last year was the best year of racing I've ever had and I could not have done it without Coyote Motorsports, and joining forces again in 2010 with Coyote Motorsports and now H.A.R.D Nutrition, I am part of a team that I have dreamed about. I'm looking forward to representing and putting Team Coyote Motorsports and H.A.R.D Nutrition on the podium in 2010."

Team Coyote Motorsports is proud to have H.A.R.D Nutrition join them in 2010 and are excited for the opportunities and friendships this has brought to the team. Team Coyote Motorsports will be seeing you all in a few months!! Lets go racing!!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/b6d5zs.jpg

http://www.bevnet.com/images/reviews/hardnutrition/Images/200886154940.newest-hn-fws-logo.jpg

cromer611
January 10th, 2010, 02:15 PM
grats u 2

Jon
January 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
So is this deal going to see you both doing the full AMA season in both Superbike as well as Daytona Sportbike?
Regardless, congrats on landing the deal as most other manufacters and product sponsors it's great to see there's support available

Jon
January 11th, 2010, 06:15 AM
After reading the post again I see I was mistaken and my apologies as when I first read it I was questioning that with the lack of purses and support offered in AMA racing why anyone would even bother with the expense? It appears that you guys have put together a strong effort for this years season. Best of luck and I'll see you all at the track!

snay
January 11th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Congratz Spank !!!!

James W
January 11th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Great job guys ! :D