PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Today's ~ New Riders Road Racing Clinic

peromoto
January 9th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Kudos to all of the hard work you guys/gals did for today's seminar. IT WAS A SUCCESS. If you missed it please try to attend the next one, it will be worth your time.

Joe LoGalbo did a great job in hosting it and I enjoyed Bart's, Glenn's, Mark's and Wyeth's presentation. (in alpabetical order) Always learn something new.

Of course there was a lot of work in the background that went on to put this together, nice job to all. I'd like to give an honorable mention to Jim Wilson for his efforts to successfully market this. One way he did this was through social networking which allowed us, and others, to multiply the invitations in an easy way to try to help expand attendance.

We wish the MRA a very successful 2010 and here to help you achieve that. I think you have many true supporters that want to help you succeed.

The motorcycle community is a small community. The way we all succeed is to help each other out as family, no matter what we do for a living...(we all shit on the same pot ~ had to throw that in).