PDA

View Full Version : Banquet Information and Update!

T Baggins
January 5th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Deadline to purchase WAS 1/29!

"At the door" ticket sales will be $10 higher, limited to space available AND will be "NO-MEAL Tickets only".

Casselman's has been kind enough to book a live band to go on immediately following our awards presentation. Since this is a bar and music venue, they will NOT be kicking us out right after the awards... as has been done at the "hotel venue's" of past banquets.

So, bring a photo ID, a wad of cash and plan on hanging around for a while after the awards ceremony!

See you all SATURDAY!

snay
January 5th, 2010, 06:15 PM
We will see ya soon !

T Baggins
January 25th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Deadline to purchase is 1/29! Chop Chop!

"At the door" ticket sales will be $10 higher, limited to space available AND will be "NO-MEAL Tickets only".

Sales limited to 200, and we're filling up quickly. Order now to save your spot!

Desmodromico
January 25th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Will we be getting actual tickets or are we just on the list? Ordered mine right after they went on sale and haven't seen them yet so just curious.

Thanks!

T Baggins
January 25th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I'm sending the first batch of tickets out in the mail tomorrow. Just wanted to wait until I got a bunch before spending my evening working on it. MUST have ticket in hand for entry, so don't lose them! I will continue to mail them until Monday the First of Feb. After that, people will have to pick them up at the door. As per usual, I'm sure I'll receive some over the weekend...

benfoxmra95
January 25th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Now that's a funny pic Under desmos name, I think Tony needs a pic of gandalf on the back of his leathers to stop so many people from passing him...."I'll put a spell on you"

Desmodromico
January 26th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Now that's a funny pic Under desmos name, I think Tony needs a pic of gandalf on the back of his leathers to stop so many people from passing him...."I'll put a spell on you"

I was wondering if that or the slow moving vehicle symbol would be more appropriate on the back of mine...perhaps a baby on board sign so people would give me plenty of room?

benfoxmra95
January 26th, 2010, 10:34 AM
T-baggins......Frodo baggins....hmmmmm..... related, You decide.

Tony might be Lord of the G-strings.

T Baggins
January 26th, 2010, 10:40 AM
T-baggins......Frodo baggins....hmmmmm..... related, You decide.

Tony might be Lord of the G-strings.

"Might" ?!? I'm offended! :shock: :lol:

JimWilson29
January 28th, 2010, 10:31 AM
If you're still on the fence about buying a ticket and coming to the banquet, go check out the virtual tour and pics of Casselman's on their website to see how cool this year's venue is. http://www.casselmans.com/

T Baggins
February 2nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
UPDATED info at the top of the thread...