PDA

View Full Version : Winter Racing with WERA

T Baggins
January 5th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Got this from Jim Davis, WERA racer who came out and raced with us at High Plains on one of our Reciprocity Weekends... A great gesture on the part of both Jim and WERA - so head on down and show'em how we do it if you can!

Hey Tony - Jim Davis here. I met you last season the weekend you had the band. I have convinced Evelyne Clark to have a reciprocal with MRA license holders for the two rounds in January.

AUTO CLUB Fontana CA
1/9 is Fastrack
1/10 WERA

Las Vegas
1/30 and 1/31

Spread the word and come on down.

Jan 9th Fastrack is running the practice day. Two racer groups and one street group. Currently openings in the racer group. Fastrackriders.com

Jan 10th WERA Sprint races. No license fee (normally $110) with valid MRA license.

1st race entry $100 2nd is $65 and the 3rd entry is FREE. I will personally pay the cost of the 3rd race entry for every one of your racers. I appreciate the hospitality you extended to me this summer.

The same deal goes for Las Vegas. I will pay the 3rd entry fee for all your racers.

No limit to the number of racers that I will pay the 3rd race entry for.
I will send Evelyn a copy of this email so she can charge me for their 3rd race entry. See you this weekend. Bring suntan lotion and shorts.

Jim

hcr25
January 5th, 2010, 02:27 PM
If you guys dont know who Jim is he was the older guy racing R'6s. He had the toter home with the built in garage. He races mostly west coast.He is a super nice guy to say the least.
Mike

Jon
January 5th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I'm maybe going to take them up on the Las Vegas round who all's in so far?

spitfirekid57
January 5th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I was also thinkin about the vegas race!! Would be fun

Mark Schellinger
January 6th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I was also thinkin about the vegas race!! Would be fun

hmmm... what are you gonna ride?

Scored51
January 6th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I assume our 2009 MRA race licenses will be honored for the event since none of us have anything more current? Just a question to make sure the "legaleez" doesn't get in the way.

snay
January 6th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I assume our 2009 MRA race licenses will be honored for the event since none of us have anything more current? Just a question to make sure the "legaleez" doesn't get in the way. +1 good question. Mr brown are you going???

Jon
January 6th, 2010, 08:02 PM
What Mr Brown pass up an out of state chance to race. You've gotta be kidding it'll be a race to the state line!

jdavis6446
January 6th, 2010, 08:52 PM
2009 Licenses are fine.
Come on down.
"Camping" is OK both Friday and Saturday night.
Fastrack is Saturday and WERA Sunday.
Jim Davis

Throttleroller277
January 6th, 2010, 09:57 PM
:lol: 8) 8)

JWinter
January 7th, 2010, 05:13 PM
How do we sign up? Is there a link and how will it recognize us? Or do we sign up the day of?

Jeff

jdavis6446
January 7th, 2010, 07:14 PM
You can sign up at the track for WERA.
For Fastrack you might want to call them.

snay
January 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM
For Fastrack you might want to call them. I tryed to google for a phone# for fastrack no luck. Do you have it ?

snay
January 8th, 2010, 09:53 AM
For Fastrack you might want to call them. I tryed to google for a phone# for fastrack no luck. Do you have it ? FASTRACK # 877-560-2233