PDA

View Full Version : 2010 MRA License

snay
January 2nd, 2010, 01:18 PM
When can we get are 2010 license

rybo
January 2nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
Hey!

I'm finishing up the applications and letters now and they should be available online next week.

License applications for 2010 will only be available online for 2010, we won't be mailing them out. Instead, if you had a license in 2009, you will be getting a postcard as a reminder to go online and print out your applications for 2010. Both the regular license applications and the new rider school applications will be available online.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you at the track!

Scott

Moto-Mania
January 2nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Hey Rybo:

2010 is already 36 hours old and the guy wants his license. What's the hold up?

Mike

dave.gallant
January 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hey Rybo:

It's just past noon on the 2nd day of the year and the guy wants his license. What's the hold up?

WHEN CAN WE PREREGISTER ONLINE FOR THE FIRST RACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

snay
January 2nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
Hey!

I'm finishing up the applications and letters now and they should be available online next week.

License applications for 2010 will only be available online for 2010, we won't be mailing them out. Instead, if you had a license in 2009, you will be getting a postcard as a reminder to go online and print out your applications for 2010. Both the regular license applications and the new rider school applications will be available online.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you at the track!

Scott Thanks see you soon!!

T Baggins
January 6th, 2010, 04:58 PM
you can get them right HERE:

http://www.mra-racing.org/pdf/2010_MRAMembership.pdf

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
January 6th, 2010, 09:06 PM
WHEN CAN WE PREREGISTER ONLINE FOR THE FIRST RACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
I'm guessing when we get a decent webmaster http://users.frii.com/jjb/emote/bitchslap.gif

Moto-Mania
January 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM

Sheesh...I was just kidding. You guys are really on the ball.

T Baggins
January 7th, 2010, 08:50 PM

It's an old joke, you've not been around long enough to get it... :wink:

We are on the ball tho (well sort of..) so far this year. Don't worry, we'll royally eff something up here soon enough. Probably not "as soon as usual" though since Brewer isn't on the board any more. Thank god we still have Gallant as the webmaster - he'll slide into brewer's spot soon enough! ha ha

dave.gallant
January 7th, 2010, 08:58 PM

It's an old joke, you've not been around long enough to get it... :wink:

We are on the ball tho (well sort of..) so far this year. Don't worry, we'll royally eff something up here soon enough. Probably not "as soon as usual" though since Brewer isn't on the board any more. Thank god we still have Gallant as the webmaster - he'll slide into brewer's spot soon enough! ha ha

I excel at f@cking up.

I look forward to attempting to screw up with the same intensity and creativity that Brewer has shown over the years!

Scored51
January 7th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah, just so I have this correct, when are the license application packets going to be mailed out this year? I also wanted to change my race number to 21 since I noticed he only completed two races all year. :lol:

rybo
January 7th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Chris,

License packets aren't going to be mailed out this year. You will get a postcard in the mail soon reminding you to apply for your license.

Numbers are on a first come, first serve basis....

s

dave.gallant
January 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Yeah, just so I have this correct, when are the license application packets going to be mailed out this year? I also wanted to change my race number to 21 since I noticed he only completed two races all year. :lol:

I will sell you the number "21" for a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a chance to put Marty Hester at the back of the grid for burning my eyes with his masculinity-in-booty-shorts calendar.

rybo
January 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM

I will sell you the number "21" for a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a chance to put Marty Hester at the back of the grid for burning my eyes with his masculinity-in-booty-shorts calendar.

Marty really went "all out" with that one...

dave.gallant
January 7th, 2010, 09:16 PM

Its hanging on my fridge. That sick little bastard.

Scored51
January 7th, 2010, 09:29 PM

Well awl-right den! I wouldda put Marty at the back fer much less than that. I will say Dave that you're lucky your eyes were burnt out in June... July is much worse!

marty
January 7th, 2010, 11:09 PM
:lol: just remember that calender when we grid up next year and my plan will have gone full circle :twisted:

who knows, maybe the booty shorts will make it to the riders meeting next year on some warm morning

marty
January 7th, 2010, 11:12 PM

you should have seen the pix that pervert hot carl wanted to use, i felt violated by his poor taste in my artfully presented calender shoot

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
January 7th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Probably not "as soon as usual" though since Brewer isn't on the board any more. Thank god we still have Gallant as the webmaster - he'll slide into brewer's spot soon enough! ha ha
Hey, somebody has to holeshot effen the board work up each year. Who will it be this time, Wilson? Casey? My money's on Rybo!

Davey, don't you usually reserve showing your talents until later in the year so they'll have maximum impact?

sheispoison
January 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM

you should have seen the pix that pervert hot carl wanted to use, i felt violated by his poor taste in my artfully presented calender shoot
How long have you known me Marty? You should know better than to leave me to any choices like that! Do I need to post the 4th of July pic out take? Be careful how you answer, because I will post it in all its crotch-shot glory...
carl

marty
January 8th, 2010, 07:54 PM

How long have you known me Marty? You should know better than to leave me to any choices like that! Do I need to post the 4th of July pic out take? Be careful how you answer, because I will post it in all its crotch-shot glory...
carl

i'm surprised you haven't already, with all the sh@t i dish out i figured at least feb, june and july would have been posted :twisted:

btw, i got some ideas for 2011

snay
January 12th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks Scott for #141

rybo
January 12th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Thanks Scott for #141

No no...Thank YOU for being a member with the MRA.

FYI, I'm calling the first "holeshot" of 2010.

#141 Sean Nay from Utah with the first license application of the year!

Scott

snay
January 12th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks Scott for #141

No no...Thank YOU for being a member with the MRA.

FYI, I'm calling the first "holeshot" of 2010.

#141 Sean Nay from Utah with the first license application of the year!

Scotthey Scott can you take care of my nov hrs $100 with the c.c. info on my app Thanks

rybo
January 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM
hey Scott can you take care of my nov hrs $100 with the c.c. info on my app Thanks

Sean,

I sent you a PM.

Thank you

scott

freddiewest
January 13th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Dang it Elden you were supposed to get my app to Scott before Sean!!!!

:lol:

rybo
January 13th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Keith,

Let me get this straight...you gave something to Elden and expected it to be FAST?

eklew
January 13th, 2010, 08:11 PM
WTF is going on here??????

loujr
January 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM
how long after we send in our app will it take for our membership packet to get to us? Are you sending them out as you get them or are you waiting for them to build up?

rybo
January 13th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Louis,

I'm processing them several at a time just to keep efficiency up. I don't have an exact time frame for you, but I've received your application and will process it in the near future.

Thanks to all who've already sent in their applications!

Scott

snay
January 14th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Dang it Elden you were supposed to get my app to Scott before Sean!!!!

:lol: LOL see you in 3 weeks !! :mrgreen:

freddiewest
January 14th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Hey Elden have to make sure you are paying attention :D

Thanks for doing that for me buddy!!!!

loujr
January 14th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Thanks Scott!!! I was just curious I wanted to get it in asap to save my number as I didn't race enough to reserve it.... :oops:

rybo
January 14th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Louis,

You have your number again this year.

S

loujr
January 14th, 2010, 09:23 PM
SWEET!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

loujr
January 14th, 2010, 09:24 PM
I don't know if you can tell yet...but so far how are we looking as far as incomming members?

rybo
January 14th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Louis,

It's early, and this is the earliest we've started licensing in many years. That being said, I'd say it's looking good so far. License applications are coming in faster than I thought they would and our attendance at the general meeting on Wednesday was far better than I expected.

I'm glad to see people wanting to be involved with the club. Thank you for being one of the early license applications.

Scott