PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few more riders from 2009

jbrowning
January 1st, 2010, 08:06 PM
Hello everyone. I am wanting to get in touch with the riders who are in these photos. If any of these are you would you please email, pm or call me. My cell is 719-660-3831 home is 719-393-0456. These are both Colorado Springs phone numbers. My photography email address is jbrowning@rockymtnphotos.com and my work email address is jbrowning@fedfood.com.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/jimb63/calendarlastpage.jpg

I am wanting to get in touch with these riders to get their permission to use their photos in a project I am working on.

Thank you
Jim Browning

rybo
January 1st, 2010, 08:54 PM
Jim,

277= Jeff Brown
945 = Shannon Moham (also pictured between 277 and 179)
909 = Dalton Dimick
20= Rick Grosse
92= Zach Kinzler
70 = Chuck Shetsline
14 = Shane Turpin
616 = Brad Hendry
179 = Mike Applegate
49 = Dave Hetzler
Black bike with yellow logo = Erik Cromer on Ara Maranian's motorcycle

I'm not sure I have all the names spelled correctly, so don't count on me for that, but those are the right people.

scott

cromer611
January 2nd, 2010, 09:57 AM
black bike with yellow logo and the fat guy on it is me Erik Cromer, on bike number 469(Ara Maranian)
^what he said

jbrowning
January 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Thank you Scott and Erik for helping me identify these riders. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with these folks? I have been in contact with Erik and he graciously gave me his permission and I am getting in touch with Shane and Jeff Brown. But I don't know how to get in touch with the other riders. I have been looking through posts to see if I can find someones posts. But I haven't found them yet. If anyone would know how to get in touch with these I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
Jim Browning