PDA

View Full Version : MRA 2010 Calendar?

jbrowning
December 29th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Is there going to be a 2010 MRA calendar? I know the ladies were thinking about putting one together, but haven't heard anything since around summer time. I sure would like to buy one if there are any available.

Thanks
Jim Browning

Throttleroller277
December 29th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Calendar? :shock: ......... Ladies! :lol: 8)

NossLou
December 29th, 2009, 10:15 AM
damn I thought I got to rock a speedo in it, why do all the ladies have all the fun....

but yah we are having a calendar? I have some hottie friends that will def hop on bikes for pics!

marty
December 29th, 2009, 04:00 PM
i made a 2010 calender with all the mra dates, but they were limited supply :twisted:

JWinter
December 29th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I got an exclusive copy of Marty's calender!!

Jeff

jbrowning
December 29th, 2009, 06:47 PM
i made a 2010 calender with all the mra dates, but they were limited supply :twisted:

And since you used the words "were limited supply". I'm guessing the limited supply is gone? :lol:

Jim

marty
December 29th, 2009, 08:43 PM

And since you used the words "were limited supply". I'm guessing the limited supply is gone? :lol:

Jim

i'm not sure you would want my calender, i'm sure one of the "lucky" recipients with some web skills will post up the carnage

jbrowning
December 29th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Ok thanks Marty.

Jim Browning

Scored51
December 29th, 2009, 10:23 PM
i'm not sure you would want my calender, i'm sure one of the "lucky" recipients with some web skills will post up the carnage

I would but I'm still laughing... plus I'd have to take it down from where my WIFE hung it up in the kitchen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Whoever gets to it should post the pics one month at a time on the new events calendar created here on the forum.)

Thanks Marty!

cjmagnuss
December 29th, 2009, 11:12 PM
i hung marty's calender in my bathroom

dave.gallant
December 29th, 2009, 11:13 PM

I would but I'm still laughing... plus I'd have to take it down from where my WIFE hung it up in the kitchen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Whoever gets to it should post the pics one month at a time on the new events calendar created here on the forum.)

Thanks Marty!

I know just the person who can make that happen.

(if someone sends me the pics)

(and they don't burn my eyes too bad!)

marty
December 30th, 2009, 12:41 AM

Thanks Marty!

you haven't gotten yours yet? i sent it to your work address :twisted:

marty
December 30th, 2009, 12:42 AM
i hung marty's calender in my bathroom

:lol: :lol: you said "hung"

mbohn
December 30th, 2009, 07:56 AM

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=9982

The official MRA calender appears in the above link. I found that by clicking on the Google button, bottom right, all the MRA events now show up in my personal Google Calender. Very nice. Presumably, when the race schedule gets put in those events will also show up in my Google Calender.

BTW, if you missed the "Test Event" on 12/24 at 10 am, it was a lot of fun.

sheispoison
December 30th, 2009, 05:08 PM

Thanks Marty!

They're on there way to ya in full res!!!!