PDA

View Full Version : New Rider Road Racing Clinic

jplracing
December 28th, 2009, 09:18 AM
As most of you know I host a new rider roadracing clinic every year. However, this year with the addition of the "street bike" class I have been asked to host two...one early in the year and one later.

So...we will be holding the first clinic this year on Jan 9th at 11am. We will be holding it at the Walnut Room (3131 Walnut St, Denver, CO, 80205)

I have asked the following to present to you guys on what is going to be needed for you to come out and play

Bartman.
As some of you know Bart was elected the VP of rules and tech for this year. Bart will talk and be available to answer questions on the bike prep and tech requirements for the new "street bike" class as well as tech requirements if you plan to race any other classes

Mark Schellinger
Mark is our New Rider Director. He is going to speak on what educational requirements are needed for the new class and what to expect when you arrive.

Mark will also give a presentation on the differences between race and street tires.

*I am also trying to confirm a few others to speak*

There will also be a handful of racers available to answer any specific questions you may have.

Since we are holding this at a new location if you would RSVP to me (or on this thread) I would appreciate it. I would like to give the Walnut Room a heads up on how many people to expect

Any questions please let me know

Thanks

Joe
303-961-2669

Mark Schellinger
December 28th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Wait... I get to talk about motorcycles, and riding.
hmm, I'm there. :D

jplracing
December 28th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Wait... I get to talk about motorcycles, and riding.
hmm, I'm there. :D

Shocking!

T Baggins
December 29th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Unfortunately I will be out of town for this event. I'll see about sending Rybo or other suitable replacement in my stead.

Thanks Joe for doing this!