PDA

View Full Version : utah to ABam and back

snay
December 24th, 2009, 10:36 PM
12/27 1/1/10 Going to pick up a bike if you need something picked-up or dropped let me know if I can help!!!!

freddiewest
December 26th, 2009, 07:31 PM
What are you getting Snay????? for you or the kid????

snay
December 26th, 2009, 11:11 PM
What are you getting Snay????? for you or the kid???? For me gsxr 1k set up like Turpins bike you and that Damn 1000rr at Miller front straight away was B.S!!! Happy holidays Keith

freddiewest
December 27th, 2009, 07:45 AM
♦Congrats!!! I had the rings replaced in the Honda via warranty, finally got the Ohlins cartridges installed and rear shock, putting the quick shifter and new alum rear subframe on this weekend!!! Keeping the motor stock for now just trying to make it lighter.... oh yeah also could not pass up the deals on Marcheshini's!!!

Picked up a 01 SV650 for Al, my 17 year old, see how he takes to the track this coming year....

Looking forward to seeing you and the family this coming year was a great time at Miller.....remember if you need a place when you come out I have an entire family room and spare bedroom, bathroom, you and the family are more then welcome to stay when out here!!

Happy Holidays all my best to you and yours!!!

Keith♦

snay
December 27th, 2009, 08:49 AM
♦Congrats!!! I had the rings replaced in the Honda via warranty, finally got the Ohlins cartridges installed and rear shock, putting the quick shifter and new alum rear subframe on this weekend!!! Keeping the motor stock for now just trying to make it lighter.... oh yeah also could not pass up the deals on Marcheshini's!!!

Picked up a 01 SV650 for Al, my 17 year old, see how he takes to the track this coming year....

Looking forward to seeing you and the family this coming year was a great time at Miller.....remember if you need a place when you come out I have an entire family room and spare bedroom, bathroom, you and the family are more then welcome to stay when out here!!

Happy Holidays all my best to you and yours!!!

Keith♦cool on the son thing but put the stock shit back on that honda it works better k. Congrats on your son Im trying to get a sv for my son I put a bid on one last WK I'll call you next WK. 2010 will be a fun yr at the tracK!!!!