PDA

View Full Version : Gift Certificates that EARN YOU MONEY

ldenvermom
December 15th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Buy a gift certificate for a minimum of $100 and get a FREE $10 coupon to be used ANYTIME during the next year. GET A FREE coupon for EVERY $100...talk about great stocking stuffers!!!

Details on the web - www.JunkyardInk.com or call the shop ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - yes, we are now open 7 DAYS A WEEK!!!

Happiest of Holidays.

PS - Check out our MySpace page for other deals that CHRIS is running...buy two hours and get a third free (savings of $125.00+) or a special discount on big work....

polar x
December 15th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Are the "specials" posted on your web site or on here too? I absolutely REFUSE to join, look, or even be a part of the LOSERS ARE US group of social misfit sites. I have some big plans for the future and could use all the discounts I can get. 8)

PS.. if you belong to one of the many out there don't take it personal. They are just not my thing. My wife is part of tweety, myplace and who knows what else.... :roll:

ldenvermom
December 15th, 2009, 10:17 PM
I will post them here tmwr ;) and on the website.
KO?

polar x
December 16th, 2009, 10:08 AM
KO :!: :!: :!:
And thanks 8)

ldenvermom
December 16th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Chris Fuller and Joe Clark are providing a third hour FREE if you sit for two hours (in the same sitting). SAVINGS of $150-100....

Chris Fuller is charging HALF PRICE on the first session for all LARGE PIECE work. (sleeves, legs, back, chest). The savings will be BIG!!! Depending on how long you can sit.... :lol:

GIFT CARDS purchased get a FREE $10 coupon. For every $100 spent on a gift card, receive on free $10 coupon.

COME ON IN...Anything BOOKED NOW will get the specials, even if the work is done next month.

SEE YOU THERE OR BE SQUARE \:D/